BOARD UPGRADE 3.1.3 -> 3.3.4

highvoltage

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Why is lots of topics "tagged" Sailaway is a "hooray for tolerance!"? My guess is that it's Bacardimayne or some other lame Skype Crew member that's trying to be funny.

I hope the word filter will be gone for good now, by the way.

Edit: The word filter is still here, but not in the tagged thing, apparently.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/tags/forums/sailaway+is+a+hooray for tolerance!/

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why aren't their small icons that show when there are new posts in threads? Asked this several pages ago, but didn't get an answer. Maybe I'm missing something? Thanks!

Do you mean the icons that show which threads you've posted in?

t_unread.png = Unread Posts

t_read.png = Read Posts

t_unread_dot.png = Already posted in the topic + unread posts

t_read_dot.png = Already posted in the topic + no unread posts

That's cool. I still miss the old orange folders but these'll do.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Personally I really dig that it's a smaller font on the main page. I thought it was way too big before. I hope it won't be as big as it was.

Still haven't emoticons? Maybe an Ipad thing?

I don't have one to test on, so I can't confirm. Can you upload a screenshot of the post window to imgur and PM it to me if it's not too much trouble?

Font size should now be bigger, false alarm before.

I have no idea, how to do that on the Ipad. Maybe P4A knows how? Little ashamed right now, sorry.

Still haven't emoticons? Maybe an Ipad thing?

I don't have one to test on, so I can't confirm. Can you upload a screenshot of the post window to imgur and PM it to me if it's not too much trouble?

Font size should now be bigger, false alarm before.

I have no idea, how to do that on the Ipad. Maybe P4A knows how? Little ashamed right now, sorry.

No probs, you just press the home button (the round one at the bottom) and the power button in together, then release. It'll make a sound like it's taking a photo. :)

Speaking of topic starting, maybe there could be a "Start new topic" button in the threads as well, and not just in the sections.

Might confuse new people or the technically challenged.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm signed it and can't reply to an individual post. The only buttons I get are: 'Back to top', 'Report', 'Multiquote' and 'Quote' on that bar across the bottom of each post. There used to be a 'Reply' button. Is it because I'm a retard when it comes to computers?

Ok testing again,seems to be a little bigger

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm signed it and can't reply to an individual post. The only buttons I get are: 'Back to top', 'Report', 'Multiquote' and 'Quote' on that bar across the bottom of each post. There used to be a 'Reply' button. Is it because I'm a retard when it comes to computers?

Use the quote button? Edited by SweetRose

Ok testing again,seems to be a little bigger

Use the quote button?

OK, so it was me being a retard! It usually is, you know. Thanks! *hides in embarrassment*

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I love that you can ignore individual signatures now too!

Agreed. This is a feature that I'll use quite a lot.

Will we get individual profile backgrounds back?

Would prefer different topics color in Attitude though,don't like the pinkish strawberry red color

It was supposed to be a "red" skin, but didn't quite work out.

I'm going to modify it sometime this week and see what I can do to improve it. :)

Yes, Supporters will get the backgrounds back SS.

Just added all the sidebar hooks in again!

wheres the twitter feed? we could be missing out on vital bits of gnr information :lol:

Coming back! Most of the sidebars were 3rd party hooks which need to have updated versions installed again one by one. They'll be back over the next few days.

I got it once when I got home, but haven't for awhile.

Within the past 3 hours....?

no probs, just throwing in another demanding request :lol:

good job though h.v, loving how there's more features too!