BOARD UPGRADE 3.1.3 -> 3.3.4

highvoltage

This came up when I tried to reply to a thread:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mygnrfor/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/ccs/sources/databases/topics.php on line 207

{"success":"1","post":"\n\n\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t

\n \n #4\n <\/a>\n <\/span>\n\t\t\t\t

Can anyone confirm this issue is no longer occurring?

Going to fix the yellow "edited by" boxes next.

I used to read it at 40 posts/topics per page and it brought me back down to 10 now. I can't find any way to get it fixed. Is the option gone with the upgrade?

Not 100% sure on that (will have to look into it to confirm), but there's a "load more topics" button at the bottom of the page that lets you load up as many as you like every time you click it. Not the same, I know, but it's cool!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres the twitter feed? we could be missing out on vital bits of gnr information :lol:

Coming back! Most of the sidebars were 3rd party hooks which need to have updated versions installed again one by one. They'll be back over the next few days.

I got it once when I got home, but haven't for awhile.

Within the past 3 hours....?

Looks really good guys, thanks for all the hard work!

Font size still seems small, not sure if this was corrected or can be. Also, I lost the emoticons, even though I checked enable.

Profiles look nice. I like that we don't have to automatically see comments and friends.

I'm going to agree with this. Especially on the main page, where you have a list of all the forums. The font size there is way small. The font size within posts could be bigger too I think.

But otherwise, it's looking good. Thanks for the hard work high and Subs. I've been meaning to donate some $ and will get around to it shortly.

Cheers

Edited by KBear

The font size within posts is now the same as it was before, but you're right in that the board index pages are still smaller. This is the next issue I plan on tackling. :)

After that, I'm going to fix the donation tracker so those feeling generous can help us out!

The more I sit on here, the more I enjoy the new layout! I was little skeptical myself at first, but after an hour or so I'm loving it. :)

Ha, when I was typing that I kind of wondered if the font size inside posts was actually the same and my eyes were just playing tricks on me. It does look smaller to me for some reason but I guess it really doesn't because it's not. :shrugs:

Edited by KBear

Why aren't their small icons that show when there are new posts in threads? Asked this several pages ago, but didn't get an answer. Maybe I'm missing something? Thanks!

Do you mean the icons that show which threads you've posted in?

t_unread.png = Unread Posts

t_read.png = Read Posts

t_unread_dot.png = Already posted in the topic + unread posts

t_read_dot.png = Already posted in the topic + no unread posts