Screenings of London shows cancelled in German cinemas

Schwarzgold

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats the situation in this?? I could preorder tickets now to one of the Finlands show? Is it still going to happen?

Edit: Just bought tickets with my friend. Hope this dosent get cancelled.

Edited by makketue

whole thing's kinda weird. i think they'd have been better off releasing a show straight to DVD, and certainly not that particular show, since - as it's been pointed out - it's not exactly their best gig.

Maybe, hearing the show in a cinema environment will be cool in itself though, hope the UK ones are still a go.

Well i just tried to buy tickets for a screening in Melbourne and there are no tickets left at any screening.....not happy.

I wonder if that's because it is actually sold out or because management cancelled it so none are coming up?

Well I just checked now and it's no longer listed....looks like its cancelled in Melbourne too

Just got an email from showcase, the chain showing the film in the uk, they said

Thank you for your email regarding Guns n Roses. Unfortunately the bands

management have cancelled the cinema event world wide. We do expect this to

be rescheduled in the new year.

Kind Regards

Not unexpected really...

Edited by The.mad.hatter.99

Just got a reply from the danish cinema that they recieved last minute last night, that the band pulled the plug to all the cinema showings world wide due to bad sales...so I hope GNR will stream the show as they promised as a band aid to the wound!

Honestly if they wanted,it to be perfect... Theyd pull a live era this is it compilation.

For axl to go from a singer so anal about his vocals that he re records a live album or adds distortion to his omg vocals... To some one willing to put this performance out blows my mind.

Maybe his clean voie grew on him... Ala citr or prostitute..

or maybe hes trying to draw attention away from it w 3 guitars, pittman, etc I donno.

But im shocked axl approved this release.. Maybe he signed a contract?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

It's coming to my local cinema!!! YES!!!

Didn't basically EVERYONE who posted above you in this thread just say it's getting cancelled?

I was being sarcastic.

There is obviously a big mess up here because it only showed up on the website yesterday evening here and you are able to buy tickets.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel