It Could - SHOULD - Have Been So Different

Millions

I think the popular songs for the casuals seems to be Better, Streets Of Dreams, This I Love and I.R.S.

On YouTube ratings This I Love is on a league of it's own, but I agree that some other songs had some potential if properly promoted.

Edited by trqster

TIL would have a good 2 or 3rd single.

Diceman - gnr piggybacked on popularity since Dirty Harry and especially T2...

Dirty Harry - Terminator 2

TWILIGHT :lol:

Fuckin give me a break. I should hope Axl would have more fuckin self respect than be associated with that piece of shit.

The single Chinese Democracy.. who was Axl's demographic aimed at ?

Surely Axl wasn't so fool-ish enough to think for one moment the song would have an impact on the population of China - or did he?

Edited by star

TIL would have a good 2 or 3rd single.

Diceman - gnr piggybacked on popularity since Dirty Harry and especially T2...

Dirty Harry - Terminator 2

TWILIGHT :lol:

Fuckin give me a break. I should hope Axl would have more fuckin self respect than be associated with that piece of shit.

I totally agree, just wanted to point out that this is something that they have done in the past. Dead Pool helped AFD break through and T2 was just perfect! OMG came out on a flop movie and ITW would have been placed perfectly (i loved Body of Lies) if CD was going to be released that year.

Never a fan of the song Chi Dem. I was equally puzzled by the decision.

It's the most "fun" song on the album. The rest are somewhat melancholic. Even if they are better songs. But most people prefer straight-forward fun.

Think you mean Scraped?