So what's been goin' on with Nightrain (the official GNR fan-forum)?

Tyler Drama

So what's been goin' on with Nightrain (the official GNR fan-forum)? How active is it? Anything interesting happen lately? Band members posting? Anything worth the money?

My guess is the main advantage is that it is a paid forum, therefore no miser/tm/layne/bba.

So what's been goin' on with Nightrain (the official GNR fan-forum)? How active is it? Anything interesting happen lately? Band members posting? Anything worth the money?

Supposedly that's the only forum BBF will post on these days. I guess he's only interested in talking to the fans who are willing to pay for membership.

Edited by bringbackadler

Supposedly that's the only forum BBF will post on these days. I guess he's only interested in talking to the fans who are willing to pay for membership.

But is he really on there that often?

Or "fans" who aren't douchebags.

Or anyone who isn't a douchebag.

Or a douchebag who isn't anyone.

Or who anyone isn't a douchebag.

How did your confrontation with BBF go when you travelled across the county to see Guns N' Roses in Las Vegas?

I wouldn't sweat it. I'm sure the next time BBF slips up and talks shit about the 'band' to another fan - and that fan posts about it - BBF will be back to let us know that he was "just kidding". Plus, that visit would be another good opportunity to remind us that he has "too much respect" to discuss 'band' business".

I already have my list of safe questions prepared for his next visit. "How long does it take you to braid your goatee?" And "Which foot is your favorite - your left or your right?"

Edited by bringbackadler