18/12/2012 - Tokyo, Japan @Zepp Tokyo

Silent Jay

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because people use CD songs to go on a beer run.

Not everyone. My kids and I didn't. We sang along with Axl, as did many other fans.

Awesome! So glad all the Japanese fans came out to enjoy Axl and GNR.

Seems GNR still have many fans who stilll come out to enjoy them in concert.

Glad Axl is keeping The Catcher in the Rye. A very cool song.

Edited by Val22

Wtf is with Axl's fashion choices? And has Ashba been working out? Wouldn't surprise me if he starts taking roids. The guy'll do anything. It's all our fault because we bullied him.

Axl sounds really good! When I heard the beginning of that Jungle, I thought it was a joke. But he pulled it off. Looked like everyone had a blast. Nightrain was great too. I'm merely speculating, of course, since I wasnt actually there ;)

Probably the best Axl has looked/sounded in two years, imo. Band rocked also. Tokyo got a treat. So glad to hear a flash of "the rasp" again.

Edited by Eu4ic

Wtf is with Axl's fashion choices? And has Ashba been working out? Wouldn't surprise me if he starts taking roids. The guy'll do anything. It's all our fault because we bullied him.

Axl sounds really good! When I heard the beginning of that Jungle, I thought it was a joke. But he pulled it off. Looked like everyone had a blast. Nightrain was great too. I'm merely speculating, of course, since I wasnt actually there ;)

Probably the best Axl has looked/sounded in two years, imo. Band rocked also. Tokyo got a treat. So glad to hear a flash of "the rasp" again.

So what if DJ has been working out ? are you jealous ? maybe the ton of flab you stare at daily is getting to you.

He just needs to lost the weight, if you listen first portion of concerts he sounds great, then it just goes south. Not that i care how he looks really, but he looks every bit a 51 year old singer losing it. Lert's hope he goes on a health kick, doubt it though, he comes across someone who is stuck in his own ways.

He just needs to lost the weight, if you listen first portion of concerts he sounds great, then it just goes south. Not that i care how he looks really, but he looks every bit a 51 year old singer losing it. Lert's hope he goes on a health kick, doubt it though, he comes across someone who is stuck in his own ways.

That's because of the jackets and hats that he looks fat. Without them, he's about the same wieght as 01/02.

That's because of the jackets and hats that he looks fat. Without them, he's about the same wieght as 01/02.

Oh mate shut the fuck up, he's fat get over it. Nothing to do with jackets etc, his gut bulges out , not fuckin thick or blind thankyou.

Yeah sure he's just like this ('01) nowadays......

axlrose20012zu5.png

It is weird. His legs and arms look thin but his body looks bloated, as does his face. It is a very unnatural look, just not normal, even the way he carries himself looks "off". I think he was always like that but it is more noticeable lately. He doesn't look healthy.

It is weird. His legs and arms look thin but his body looks bloated, as does his face. It is a very unnatural look, just not normal, even the way he carries himself looks "off". I think he was always like that but it is more noticeable lately. He doesn't look healthy.

Agree mate totally, don't really care, but when it affects his voice then i do. I have never seen him look so awful, good for him if he's reached a stage he does not care anymore, but a shame for us fans. Edited by bionic56

Is it the weight gain that is affecting his voice though? I mean plenty of singers carry lots of weight and sing incredibly. I worry that even a thin Axl would sound bad now, I think it is his voice that is fucked and the weight gain is just a coincidence.

Is it the weight gain that is affecting his voice though? I mean plenty of singers carry lots of weight and sing incredibly. I worry that even a thin Axl would sound bad now, I think it is his voice that is fucked and the weight gain is just a coincidence.

Yes mate you're probably right. It's just in 2006 he was looking great an d sounded amazing, i was clinging on to the last hope haha

The 80s he was dead skinny (prob related to not eating much, drug use, cross-country running). 90s he was a normal weight. 01/02 he went from a bit chubby to pretty buff. 06 he was super-buff (he had a kickboxing regimen then), biggest his arms have been and the time his abs were most defined. 09 he got pretty fat, but 10 he lost some of it, just a bit of a gut. 11 he was fat, but early 12 he lost quite a bit of weight (see photos of him from April 12 with Lana Del Rey). By June he'd put a lot weight back on, been the same since. His vocal quality does seem to more or less correspond to his weight (09 may be a bit of exception, not as good as 06 or 10 but not bad).

I need to get a life :P

The 80s he was dead skinny (prob related to not eating much, drug use, cross-country running). 90s he was a normal weight. 01/02 he went from a bit chubby to pretty buff. 06 he was super-buff (he had a kickboxing regimen then), biggest his arms have been and the time his abs were most defined. 09 he got pretty fat, but 10 he lost some of it, just a bit of a gut. 11 he was fat, but early 12 he lost quite a bit of weight (see photos of him from April 12 with Lana Del Rey). By June he'd put a lot weight back on, been the same since. His vocal quality does seem to more or less correspond to his weight (09 may be a bit of exception, not as good as 06 or 10 but not bad).

Not at all mate, your points are spot on mate.

He's your mate eh?

Interesting... :laugh::suspicious::rofl-lol::hahafyou:

He's your mate eh?

Interesting... :laugh::suspicious::rofl-lol::hahafyou:

HA! you a clever little boy.