18/12/2012 - Tokyo, Japan @Zepp Tokyo

Silent Jay

I think Frank mite of slowed the tempo down a small hair, and it sounds like it helps Axl sing it better. I can actually hear Axl finish complete phrases of lyrics instead of cutting them short to prepare for the next line. Could be wrong, but I am a drummer, so I am only 90% crazy :awesomeface:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Frank mite of slowed the tempo down a small hair, and it sounds like it helps Axl sing it better. I can actually hear Axl finish complete phrases of lyrics instead of cutting them short to prepare for the next line. Could be wrong, but I am a drummer, so I am only 90% crazy :awesomeface:

Is it easy for a band to do that? Doesn't everyone have to change tempo if the drummer does (just asking).

It would be good for Jungle. His screams are killer but the verses have been too fast for him live, even in the 80's and 90's.

seems like the amazing crowds make axl awake, not like europe and usa, the crowd seemed like they where sleeping

That's pretty funny, both USA shows I went to had amazing crowds. Funny you can judge when you haven't attended one

No worries, friend. Ignaliza is in love with Bumblefoot, and although he may not always properly judge crowds,he loves nugnr for who they are, and thats all that matters!!

Dj>>>Slash

Lollll

seems like the amazing crowds make axl awake, not like europe and usa, the crowd seemed like they where sleeping

That's pretty funny, both USA shows I went to had amazing crowds. Funny you can judge when you haven't attended one

No worries, friend. Ignaliza is in love with Bumblefoot, and although he may not always properly judge crowds,he loves nugnr for who they are, and thats all that matters!!

Dj>>>Slash

you can see the vegas crowds, they are just standing, look at SA, india videos, some europe countrys i dont remember, everyone jumping, singing.

Dj>>>Slash

Lollll

sorry couldnt help maself yo

Dj>>>Slash

you can see the vegas crowds, they are just standing, look at SA, india videos, some europe countrys i dont remember, everyone jumping, singing.

Well u don't have to prove that to me!!! All I know is, you should get a tat of bumblefoot on your ass!! Perfect spot for ur favorite guitar player!!

If was at a show I'd jump up and down and go crazy.

Dj>>>Slash

Lollll

Dj>>>Slash

Well u don't have to prove that to me!!! All I know is, you should get a tat of bumblefoot on your ass!! Perfect spot for ur favorite guitar player!!

whats ur problem? why are u so mad?

Dj>>>Slash

Lollll

Dj>>>Slash

whats ur problem? why are u so mad?

I'm not mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha. oh ignaliza, thomas meadow!!!!!!

Very pleased to report I got in to the show! Oh My God what a Rock n' Roll concert!! Axl Rose was absolutely unbelieveable!!! I'm too exhausted to post my review at the moment (it's 7:30am) but I took lots of notes to contribute a good one in the next few days. Guns n' Roses! Guns n' Roses! Guns n' Roses!

Edited by SteveAJones

@AxlRose14 stop the sarcasm, youre obviosly bashing me, did i say or do something bad to you?

Just ignore him, he obviously is just a little bitch. Your right usa crowds suck balls, so boring to watch videos with crowds like them. Give me SA anyday, same in uk, when i went in London 2010, most of the fans were like 80, standing around like peanuts.

@AxlRose14 stop the sarcasm, youre obviosly bashing me, did i say or do something bad to you?

This isn't twitter, junior. Second, I think you, thomas meadow, bumblefoot,and my mother, should have a party.

Very pleased to report I got in to the show! Oh My God what a Rock n' Roll concert!! Axl Rose was absolutely unbelieveable!!! I'm too exhausted to post my review at the moment (it's 7:30am) but I took lots of notes to contribute a good one in the next few days. Guns n' Roses! Guns n' Roses! Guns n' Roses!

Look forward to a review from you! Best band in the world, no doubt about it!

That'swhy I've been critical about releasing new material but still, they do put on a hell of a show. Sounds like Axl's voice is better. Lets hope for the best!!!

Just ignore me, I'm obviously is just a little bitch.

Fixed :)

You're welcome little lady!!

This isn't twitter, junior. Second, I think you, thomas meadow, bumblefoot,and my mother, should have a party.

That'swhy I've been critical about releasing new material but still, they do put on a hell of a show. Sounds like Axl's voice is better. Lets hope for the best!!!

God you come across a complete cock.

I'd bet you'd like that ;)

I'd bet you'd like that ;)

Really i take it you're 14, get back to school baby boy.