18/12/2012 - Tokyo, Japan @Zepp Tokyo

Silent Jay

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AxlRose14 stop the sarcasm, youre obviosly bashing me, did i say or do something bad to you?

This isn't twitter, junior. Second, I think you, thomas meadow, bumblefoot,and my mother, should have a party.

Very pleased to report I got in to the show! Oh My God what a Rock n' Roll concert!! Axl Rose was absolutely unbelieveable!!! I'm too exhausted to post my review at the moment (it's 7:30am) but I took lots of notes to contribute a good one in the next few days. Guns n' Roses! Guns n' Roses! Guns n' Roses!

Look forward to a review from you! Best band in the world, no doubt about it!

That'swhy I've been critical about releasing new material but still, they do put on a hell of a show. Sounds like Axl's voice is better. Lets hope for the best!!!

@AxlRose14 stop the sarcasm, youre obviosly bashing me, did i say or do something bad to you?

Just ignore me, I'm obviously is just a little bitch.

Fixed :)

You're welcome little lady!!

God you come across a complete cock.

I'd bet you'd like that ;)

Really i take it you're 14, get back to school baby boy.

ooooooooo good one!!! Saul teach you that one?? hahahaha

You would lose to ashba in a fight dont kid urself "little bitch"!!!

p.s. you needa new nick name!!! my boy ignaliza will help once he secures da bumblefuck

Just ignore him, he obviously is just a little bitch. Your right usa crowds suck balls, so boring to watch videos with crowds like them. Give me SA anyday, same in uk, when i went in London 2010, most of the fans were like 80, standing around like peanuts.

yeah, they just stand watching, yeah uk fans are great, thats why i said some countrys from europe!

I know this isnt fucking Twitter, i putted the @ with your fucking name cuz i didnt let me quote everything so it was faster to do it with the @

ok. I appreciate that, friend :)

heres a little ditty, that I hope you can dance to!

aaawww, you wasted useful time looking for that video for me :)

Sounds like Axl's voice is better. Lets hope for the best!!!

The mix was crystal clear! Axl sang his lines with such power and forcefulness for the full three hours. It wasn't just screaming, every word was sculpted and delivered with intent. I've been a fan of Axl Rose since 1987 and I'm not kidding when I say he has never sounded quite this good. He was mesmerizing. He owned Tokyo tonight!

A-bmgg-CQAAVBew.jpg

This photograph was taken towards the end of Knockin' On Heaven's Door. DJ was on the far left side of the stage and had put his hat on the end of his guitar for a few moments before putting it back on. Axl may have seen that, but anyway Axl walked across to him from stage right and put his cowboy hat on DJ while putting DJ's hat on himself. Then Axl went center stage and belted out the last refrain wearing DJ's hat.

seems like the amazing crowds make axl awake, not like europe and usa, the crowd seemed like they where sleeping

europe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkXEyUVKt_Y

u got to be kidding me

lol, look at the second thing i posted right after that: you can see the vegas crowds, they are just standing, look at SA, india videos, some europe countrys i dont remember, everyone jumping, singing.

lol, look at the second thing i posted right after that: you can see the vegas crowds, they are just standing, look at SA, india videos, some europe countrys i dont remember, everyone jumping, singing.

You are judging crowds around the world based on youtube clips filmed with cellphones. You seem very intelligent.

You are judging crowds around the world based on youtube clips filmed with cellphones. You seem very intelligent.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Jeez, you're funny!!

well, in the "cellphone videos" the crowd appears, its like saying: "You cant say that DJ ashba plays guitar just by watching a cellphone video"

well, in the "cellphone videos" the crowd appears, its like saying: "You cant say that DJ ashba plays guitar just by watching a cellphone video"

Yes, that is exactly the same :suspicious:

We should all just stop going to concerts, 'cause these youtube clips give us the full realistic concert experience.

You can maybe judge a couple fans in the crowd, maybe the people closest to the camera. But you can not judge a crowd as a whole (let's say 5000 fans) in an arena based on one person filming the stage with his cellphone.

Try go to a concert and stand all the way at the back. Then next time, first row. You will realize there is a major difference. Still, a clip filmed with a cellphone is not the same as being there. If you still fail to understand this, I'm sorry.

Edited by Jeez

Yes, that is exactly the same :suspicious:

We should all just stop going to concerts, 'cause these youtube clips give us the full realistic concert experience.

You can maybe judge a couple fans in the crowd, maybe the people closest to the camera. But you can not judge a crowd as a whole (let's say 5000 fans) in an arena based on one person filming the stage with his cellphone.

Try go to a concert and stand all the way at the back. Then next time, first row. You will realize there is a major difference.

there are videos where it appears the whole venue