18/12/2012 - Tokyo, Japan @Zepp Tokyo

Silent Jay

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thanx for sharing,

But this is very sad. As far as I understood people say this was one of the best shows from 2012, at least one of Axl's best shows... What happend to my hero? He sounds so weak, seems like he have no controll over his voice at all. I will analyze this concert and come back with a more efforded reviewe on this recroding.

Thanx for sharing,

But this is very sad. As far as I understood people say this was one of the best shows from 2012, at least one of Axl's best shows... What happend to my hero? He sounds so weak, seems like he have no controll over his voice at all. I will analyze this concert and come back with a more efforded reviewe on this recroding.

People say it was one of the best shows from 2012,now we can HEAR what happened back in tokyo.Maybe the recording its not good,maybe axl didnt eat fish ,maybe there were a storm ,maybe anoter SHITTY VOICE

I went and picked up the magazine today, just cause I'm such a sucker. Very little content, but I guess it's a good souvenir to go along with my other stuff.

Plus, I'm just about 99% sure I found my hand in the pic. It's hard to see in Steve's scans but in the actual magazine it's clear as day. My hand extends several inches above the rest cause I'm taller than all the people around me. And I had the GNR black rubber wristband on. So that's cool....I get to see myself in relation to the stage and stuff.1vrxx.jpg

None of the recordings I've heard - to include the outstanding IEM source - quite capture the raw intensity of the actual live performance. ~ Axl Rose rocked Tokyo ~

I might pick it up if it has decent photos from the gig....but more importantly....where the hell is the Axl ear monitor audio?

There's some guys selling it, just like the London show. lol

http://pexp.net/main...youhin_cd=11201

Hmmm. Same thing happened in 2009. Someone was selling the bootleg of the show sourced from Axl's monitor. Within about a month, it was all over the internet. This time, there is a decent audience recording circulating for free, but for some reason the monitor mix is not out there. I'm not paying some bootlegger asshole good money for something that should be free to fans. Hopefully it's just a matter of time before someone that has it does the right thing and uploads it for everyone.

It's 2013. There is no reason anyone should be paying money for unofficial live recordings anymore.