Chris, Frank and Ron playing in Brazil next week

joseotavio

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I just don't get is, how do these guys even have "fans"? BBF has played a couple of solos on one record, Frank played on one song and Chris plays parts that are barely heard for most of the show...

Crazy world.

they all have solo careers and played in other bands, crazy world, isn't it?

Being a musician it's not just about technical skills per se, it's about being charismatic on stage, connecting with the audience and playing with soul. And that's without even counting with successful music created in the first place... If you just play great other people's music you're hardly more than a....hack (as Steven Adler would say).

Slash to me is 'the' benchmark to beat if one considers the sum of parts.

Edited by trqster

Well.... I'm sorry but judging someone's skills basing on if he's known or not is really, really stupid... you don't need to be famous as Slash to be better than him, Bumblefoot is the proof of this :)

Bumblefoot is not better than Slash. Buckethead is better sure, but Bumblefoot is not.

Since you are the best poster here, you opinion is pure gold.

Well.... I'm sorry but judging someone's skills basing on if he's known or not is really, really stupid... you don't need to be famous as Slash to be better than him, Bumblefoot is the proof of this :)

Bumblefoot is not better than Slash. Buckethead is better sure, but Bumblefoot is not.

LOOOOOL You don't play guitar or know anything about the instrument, thats for sure hahaha

http://rollingstone.com.br/noticia/integrantes-do-guns-n-roses-apresentam-projeto-paralelo-em-florianopolis/

Google translation:

The keyboardist Chris Pitman, in the band since 1998, and drummer Frank Ferrer, who plays with the group since 2006, will visit the country next to Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (pictured), lead guitarist of Guns N 'Roses since 2006.

The trio will perform in Jurere in Florianópolis, with the project Blowout, which adds dose of electronic music to rock that are accustomed to do. The repertoire should include not only the classic Guns N 'Roses, but also from other bands such as Led Zeppelin, Ramones, Sex Pistols and Jimi Hendrix .

The trio will perform in Jurere in Florianópolis, with the project Blowout, which adds dose of electronic music to rock that are accustomed to do. The repertoire should include not only the classic Guns N 'Roses, but also from other bands such as Led Zeppelin, Ramones, Sex Pistols and Jimi Hendrix .

'All Along The Watchtower' would be cool. :)