*FAKE* 33 new secconds from "The General"?? True or Fake.

rosesforcure

No vocals = fake. Guitar work sounds a bit like Zakk Wylde.

In regards to The General intro, I believe that it was a sampling of an orchestral piece but don't remember which one. Maybe someone can chime in? This 'intro' however does sound VERY close to the live version played before the opening song... I don't remember how close the live version was to the orchestral piece I had heard...

Edited by Young_Gun

Créditos para evaderGNR / Credits to evaderGNR

Evader is a member of the community who is well known for his remixes. However the intro sounds badass.

The 33 second clip sounds awful. There's also a supposed Axl growl/scream at about 7 seconds in, it sounds amateurish to say the least. I hope The General doesn't sound like this!

I did the 2nd one. The screams from the first one aren't Axl.

How??

FL Studio. I uploaded it to my YT page also, but it had drums, Madagascar quotes, and an Axl rant. Two dozen people (at least) have asked me to send them the clip (without the adds) from the second video above. I built it based on the Rio intro, I think.

I did the 2nd one. The screams from the first one aren't Axl.

How??

FL Studio. I uploaded it to my YT page also, but it had drums, Madagascar quotes, and an Axl rant. Two dozen people (at least) have asked me to send them the clip (without the adds) from the second video above. I built it based on the Rio intro, I think.

Holy shit man. You seriously should be getting paid serious money working in the music business. Amazing, it sounds like a studio version of the live clip.