GNR to headline The Governors Ball in New York: June 8, 2013

highend88

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will go over the time.

Probably. I can't help but feel that the start time was the big thing, and even at that they started early.

Axl wants to get a sleep tonite. He wants to be well rested for the NBA finals tomorrow on tv. You know Axl and his basketball.

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So easy
Mr. Brownstone
Live and Let Die

This I Love

Rocket Queen

DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

You Could Be Mine

Another Brick In The Wall / Axl Solo

November Rain

Bumblefoot Solo

Don't Cry

Better

Knocking On Heavens Door

BMSPe5jCIAAF2sP.jpg

I think they will go over the time.

Probably. I can't help but feel that the start time was the big thing, and even at that they started early.

Axl wants to get a sleep tonite. He wants to be well rested for the NBA finals tomorrow on tv. You know Axl and his basketball.

Haha

i can't wait till this crowd experiences PC. the finale is the best!!!

That always the part I hate the most when seeing GN'R live because I know it's the end.

I know what you mean. I love it, but sad!

sad but so perfect!! leaves u on a high!

:bitchfight::takethat:rock3

dunnypop ‏@dunnypop 3m

Guns N Roses so off tempo. #mychildhoodisdead #govballnyc #gnr http://instagram.com/p/aUl7TvOeq7/

First negative comment I've seen so far. Could this be the beginning of the riot?

Na. It is has to be Steven Adler. He broke out of his rehab room, and is using Dr.Drew's laptop. FN wake up Drew! And tuck Steven back into bed.

dunnypop ‏@dunnypop 3m

Guns N Roses so off tempo. #mychildhoodisdead #govballnyc #gnr http://instagram.com/p/aUl7TvOeq7/

First negative comment I've seen so far. Could this be the beginning of the riot?

hm, we'll find out. :) Can't wait for videos of the show.....

me too!! the pic above shows a massive crowd enjoying the show. stupid haters. go home!!

I was going to leave this alone until some of you started talking nonsense about "haters." Of course I'll admit that there are people enjoying the show. And I said earlier that I didn't think the crowd was going to be a problem. Bacardi, haven't you been the one saying that Guns would be torn to shreds by this crowd? And since you brought up how universal the praise is on twitter:

@camonrye 7m

Watching GnR live. Axl's still got it. And by "it" I mean water retention and a god complex.

@dempquisha 32m

Guns n Roses. Why r u here

@keyescore: Axl has a limitless supply of T-shirts w topless women on them. & I REALLY don't know about GNR '13

@JGut 4m

Guns n Roses never figured out backup vocals. Amazed at % of lyrics that come from Axl. May partially explain his current condition

@alanalindsayz 2m

THE AXL ROSE SOLO PROJECT BLOWS https://vine.co/v/bLI0M2WZIAP

@maggiedoherty 3m

After sweet child of mine/axl's 2nd boob shirt, it was time for nas.