GNR to headline The Governors Ball in New York: June 8, 2013

highend88

I cant think of much worth playing from UYI. They play all the best stuff.

What are you babbling about? The best song off of the Illusions has never been played live. By any version of the band.

So true. There are multiple UYI songs worth playing again. What a dumb statement.

not even wasted believes in what he posted.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you babbling about? The best song off of the Illusions has never been played live. By any version of the band.
So true. There are multiple UYI songs worth playing again. What a dumb statement.

+1

Don't Damn Me? <_<

I know asking them to play Locomotive and Coma is waaayyyy to much, considering '92-'93 Axl barely did it but Yesterdays, Breakdown, Dead Horse, Back Off Bitch, Double Talkin' Jive, Pretty Tied Up... there are so many AWESOME songs from those albums they could rotate.

Don't Damn Me? <_<

I know asking them to play Locomotive and Coma is waaayyyy to much, considering '92-'93 Axl barely did it but Yesterdays, Breakdown, Dead Horse, Back Off Bitch, Double Talkin' Jive, Pretty Tied Up... there are so many AWESOME songs from those albums they could rotate.

Of course Don't Damn Me. The best song ever and the best apology ever at the same time.

Don't Damn Me? <_<

Of course Don't Damn Me. The best song ever and the best apology ever at the same time.

It's an awesome song but man... you guys praise it wayyy too much.

Don't Damn Me? <_<

It's an awesome song but man... you guys praise it wayyy too much.

Who're "you guys"? And "praise it wayyy too much? Can't remember the last time I've seen any sort of discussion about it. :shrugs:

+1
i think if Izzy turns up 14 years and DNB are good. Bad Obsession and DTJ used to be good. Pretty Tied Up was played. But none of these are really hit singles or anything. A lot of those songs seem to be about the demise of the band and personal to the old band.

In terms of songs never played its hard to see why they would be played now. I like Breakdown but it might not be a great live song.

I think a lot of it has to do with Izzy n Slash not being there so Axl plays his songs or GNR hits.

So i dont see a lot of songs there that really will get played.

Yesterdays seems most likely.

Guest cbgnr666

Teddy Zig Zag is here.

Harmonica in hand?
Heads Up, It's A Bad Obsession,It's Always messin....It's Always messin...with my miiiind and I can't stop thinkin bout doing it one more tiiiime but already left you and you're better off left behind,ah yeah..