GNR to headline The Governors Ball in New York: June 8, 2013

highend88

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant think of much worth playing from UYI. They play all the best stuff.

What are you babbling about? The best song off of the Illusions has never been played live. By any version of the band.

So true. There are multiple UYI songs worth playing again. What a dumb statement.

not even wasted believes in what he posted.

lol wasted posts are usually weird shit but this takes it all. what a stupid statement

Got harassed for wearing a GN'R shirt when I went out to grab us food. Dude was calling me a hooray for tolerance! and shit.

Are you serious?

Got harassed for wearing a GN'R shirt when I went out to grab us food. Dude was calling me a hooray for tolerance! and shit.

OMG... wish I was there....

They'd probably kick your ass. Who are you? Jesus? :lol:

See, it's better to ignore than to act tough and get your ass whooped.

Cmon a bunch of rock n roll Guns fans against some poppy noobs lol we can handle em! And if we didn't atleast we stood up for ourselves. We all may fight here but I gaurantee we'd back each other up there.

Cmon a bunch of rock n roll Guns fans against some poppy noobs lol we can handle em! And if we didn't atleast we stood up for ourselves. We all may fight here but I gaurantee we'd back each other up there.

Volcano is our front line! And Im sure he will be happy to lead the charge for GNR sake!

Volcano is our front line! And Im sure he will be happy to lead the charge for GNR sake!

Hey I'm down with that lol

I have a bad feeling this may go very wrong. Either Axl will try to stay on longer than requested or someone will throw something at him and stir him up. Maybe Axl needs a stir up. It'll be interesting for sure.

Edited by GNRFan53

Well this gig is gonna be intresting, hopefully the crowd isn't too hostile

Doesn't sound like your typical hipster, usually they avoid using words like "hooray for tolerance!" and stick to a more passive-aggressive, sarcastic style.

Jesus would be the first to be knocked out. One's gotta be as awesome as Chuck Norris to handle this situation.

Jesus would be the first to be knocked out. One's gotta be as awesome as Chuck Norris to handle this situation.

HAHAHA :rofl-lol:

Doesn't sound like your typical hipster, usually they avoid using words like "hooray for tolerance!" and stick to a more passive-aggressive, sarcastic style.

Ha true, most hipsters I have come in contact with are more annoying than hostile

Any sightings of Hell's Angels so far?

If I had to guess there is a bunch of non-perscription glasses wearing people with projectile Starbucks cups ready to throw on stage :thumbsup: