May 24th, 2013 - Pryor, OK: Rocklahoma

scans n' copies

He can't even do the first half of Estranged anymore

He's out of breath - even more than the past.
Same ol complainers, never happy. they sit in a hole... until there is a GNR show, give it a listen, with complete negativity of course, out of the hole they burst, onto this forum ready to bash Axl.

That said.... Shut up.

What in the fuck are you even talking about? Has it really gotten to the point where people can't even make the most simple criticisms about the shows without some nutjob losing their shit and whining about haters? Fuck off.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been going to concerts and theater from the time I was 3-4 years old...

Why did you feel you needed to include this?
To give it some context. GNR concerts are not the only concerts I have been to.

I understood,who have you seen? I've been to so many gigs over the years I stopped counting, various artists mostly rock, but a few classical ones as well.

Same ol complainers, never happy. they sit in a hole... until there is a GNR show, give it a listen, with complete negativity of course, out of the hole they burst, onto this forum ready to bash Axl.That said.... Shut up.What in the fuck are you even talking about? Has it really gotten to the point where people can't even make the most simple criticisms about the shows without some nutjob losing their shit and whining about haters? Fuck off.

Nobody is losing it here, some are merely weary of the constant negativity every day/all day.

We can have opinions and not be douchey to each other

That said, from what I've heard its a good start!

Same ol complainers, never happy. they sit in a hole... until there is a GNR show, give it a listen, with complete negativity of course, out of the hole they burst, onto this forum ready to bash Axl.

That said.... Shut up.

What in the fuck are you even talking about? Has it really gotten to the point where people can't even make the most simple criticisms about the shows without some nutjob losing their shit and whining about haters? Fuck off.

Haha irony swells this whole paragraph. Looks like you are the one blowing steam, bro.

"I understood,who have you seen? I've been to so many gigs over the years I stopped counting, various artists mostly rock, but a few classical ones as well."

The list is quite long anything from Bocelli to Rammstein, I do not want to derail the thread.

I hope everyone is going to have a great time at the US concerts.

To me GNR live concerts are like the best kept secret in the entertainment world.

"I understood,who have you seen? I've been to so many gigs over the years I stopped counting, various artists mostly rock, but a few classical ones as well." The list is quite long anything from Bocelli to Rammstein, I do not want to derail the thread. I hope everyone is going to have a great time at the US concerts.To me GNR live concerts are like the best kept secret in the entertainment world.

Gotcha.I stopped counting as well.

Truth is GNR puts on a damn good show, few can compare or measure up to the Three hours of music you get.

"I understood,who have you seen? I've been to so many gigs over the years I stopped counting, various artists mostly rock, but a few classical ones as well." The list is quite long anything from Bocelli to Rammstein, I do not want to derail the thread. I hope everyone is going to have a great time at the US concerts.To me GNR live concerts are like the best kept secret in the entertainment world.

Gotcha.I stopped counting as well.

Truth is GNR puts on a damn good show, few can compare or measure up to the Three hours of music you get.

Nothing better than a 3 hr show from Guns N Roses!

Gotcha.I stopped counting as well.Truth is GNR puts on a damn good show, few can compare or measure up to the Three hours of music you get.
Nothing better than a 3 hr show from Guns N Roses!

Not in my book, hope the weather doesn't deteriorate :thumbsup:

Woman outside hotel taking pics enthusiastically with anyone that remotely looked like a rockstar, pushing me to take a pic kissing her daughter... me & mom took some pics, she asks Deej what band he's in, he tells her a different band, she asks if I'm in the band too. I told her I was the "popcorn vendor for the band". She literally looked like she just had sex with the wrong guy, she walked away soooo fast. (I think she even erased the pics.)

No free popcorn for her.

Off to Rocklahoma, see ya soon :)

Can we all agree that this was the highlight of the show? :lol::lol:

Woman outside hotel taking pics enthusiastically with anyone that remotely looked like a rockstar, pushing me to take a pic kissing her daughter... me & mom took some pics, she asks Deej what band he's in, he tells her a different band, she asks if I'm in the band too. I told her I was the "popcorn vendor for the band". She literally looked like she just had sex with the wrong guy, she walked away soooo fast. (I think she even erased the pics.)

No free popcorn for her.

Off to Rocklahoma, see ya soon :)

Can we all agree that this was the highlight of the show? :lol: :lol:

I won't agree with that statement but I must say I really wish someone had captured that on video!

That said.... Shut up.

Unfortunately, you don't run this forum. I can express my opinion and if it doesn't suit you, well, I'm sorry for you.

Axl sounded awful at Rocklahoma. That's my opinion. I won't change my mind because some deluded Axl fan tells me to shut up. :lol:

Disagree completely.

Ali

Good. I still think he sounded awful and he was out of breath at Rocklahoma. :thumbsup:

But you are wrong. Towards the ending it's pretty clear that he's using rasp. Check your ears again and listen to the ending...

lol using rasp

That's what you call rasp? :lol::lol::lol:

Clip is showing full Mickey Mouse weak vocals from Axl. That's my opinion, it won't change, y'know?

But you are wrong. Towards the ending it's pretty clear that he's using rasp. Check your ears again and listen to the ending...

lol using rasp

That's what you call rasp? :lol::lol::lol:

Clip is showing full Mickey Mouse weak vocals from Axl. That's my opinion, it won't changed y'know?

This guy, using smileys to cover up his anger. Clearly there is rasp, if you cant hear it, shall i say dont wanna hear it, then your opinion matters!