May 24th, 2013 - Pryor, OK: Rocklahoma

scans n' copies

sounds really cool rock4

Thanks for sharing those videos.

He sounds damn awful. Not surprised though.

We're GN'R fans we should be used to disappointment by now. TBH Axl put on a decent show.

His vocals were off in his high register, that's just going to be a given nowadays. The show went

smooth. Good songs and no hiccups. Can't ask for much more than that.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.facebook.com/rocklahoma?fref=ts

Some comments on Axl's pic:"They sounded horrible.....we left early"

" Huge fan but I left early too. He sounded horrible and played songs no one cares to hear... Late on top of it but to be expected.. Crowd started leaving after two of new songs played. He is axel"

this is so bad...

:no:

The dramatic reactions here are funny sometimes.

Ali

Ali it always starts like this but as we know it gets more positive & he sounds better as he tours.

No, no he doesn't. He was consistently shit from 2011 through the beginning of this year.

I saw them in March & they were great, no way was he bad.

Stop it with the "I was there!" bullshit. Find me a video other than maybe Philly 2012 where he doesn't sound awful.

this one is better, has some rasp

Edited by ignaliza

Sounds fucking awful as usual these days. Axl that is. The one or two seconds during PC where he actually tries make you realize how shit the rest of it is.

Crowd seems to think they're at a Yo-Yo Ma recital.

I hate hearing Estranged butchered like this.

Edited by magisme

its even more dissapointing cuz the band members sound very good, look at the instrumental of Estranged from London 2012, its amazing, if Axl had his cool voice, the band effort would be more "appreciated" by the crowd.

Estranged

Really weak performance but damn, that crowd is fuckin' dead or what? :lol:

The Rocklahoma crowd tends to just sit there. Last year queensryche's lead singer Geoff Tate got angry about it, that was also the last concert they did before queensryche broke up.

I don't think he sounds bad. It's obviously not the best I've ever heard, but why are people saying it's horrible?

And this is just the first one I picked from recent history. Let's not even think about going back further. THIS is why some of us are saying it's horrible. His voice, his energy, it's fucking pathetic.

I don't think he sounds bad. It's obviously not the best I've ever heard, but why are people saying it's horrible?

And this is just the first one I picked from recent history. Let's not even think about going back further. THIS is why some of us are saying it's horrible. His voice, his energy, it's fucking pathetic.

No. He sounds awful in the video you posted. Axl sounds better than ever in 2013 and in Rocklahoma he was on fire, even better than 1992.

No. He sounds awful in the video you posted. Axl sounds better than ever in 2013 and in Rocklahoma he was on fire, even better than 1992.

090622t_fredo.jpg