May 24th, 2013 - Pryor, OK: Rocklahoma

scans n' copies

I don't think he sounds bad. It's obviously not the best I've ever heard, but why are people saying it's horrible?

And this is just the first one I picked from recent history. Let's not even think about going back further. THIS is why some of us are saying it's horrible. His voice, his energy, it's fucking pathetic.

thank god i went to that show. :awesomeface:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he sounds bad. It's obviously not the best I've ever heard, but why are people saying it's horrible?

And this is just the first one I picked from recent history. Let's not even think about going back further. THIS is why some of us are saying it's horrible. His voice, his energy, it's fucking pathetic.

I saw Axl's band in 2010 as well. Feel really lucky about it 'cause you'll NEVER experience that again.

I saw Axl's band in 2010 as well. Feel really lucky about it 'cause you'll NEVER experience that again.

Again, the European audience always give the abnd more energy. I bet my local SA show tomorrow has the same response as OK.

Again, the European audience always give the abnd more energy. I bet my local SA show tomorrow has the same response as OK.

OK. Los Angeles then.

Now that you can't say "US crowd's fault," whose fault? Definitely not Axl's.

Man, those 2010 videos remind me why I went to so many gigs that year. After going to 2 gigs in 2012, I was starting to wonder why I went to so many back in 2010, I'd forgotten how great his voice was and how much energy he had.

Guest charlie555

Compare to Rocklahoma:

Picture from Fermanaleech via Instagram. Jarmo looks quite ill...

http://web.stagram.com/p/463872766802806584_13524240

Edited by charlie555

Some are harsh. It's not going to be perfect. We are not listening to the actual album. He being 51...I think he does a pretty good job...especially after screaming songs for more than 25 years. Got to be tough on vocal cords. I'm just grateful he still gets out there and does his thing. We could be getting nothing at all. I've seen them a few times in the past couple years... thought they were pretty good. I guess everyone has an opinion. I like mine the best... :rofl-lol:

Some are harsh. It's not going to be perfect. We are not listening to the actual album. He being 51...I think he does a pretty good job...especially after screaming songs for more than 25 years. Got to be tough on vocal cords. I'm just grateful he still gets out there and does his thing. We could be getting nothing at all. I've seen them a few times in the past couple years... thought they were pretty good. I guess everyone has an opinion. I like mine the best... :rofl-lol:

Why does everyone say he's been sceaming for 25+ years? They haven't toured close to 25 years

Why does everyone say he's been sceaming for 25+ years? They haven't toured close to 25 years

I thought he was in a band before GNR? Am I wrong? I'm no Axl Rose educator or whatever the lingo is around here. Just a casual fan for most of my life. Sorry if I got the years wrong...

I thought he was in a band before GNR? Am I wrong? I'm no Axl Rose educator or whatever the lingo is around here. Just a casual fan for most of my life. Sorry if I got the years wrong...He's talking about the '94-'01 and '03-'05 eras.

I thought he was in a band before GNR? Am I wrong? I'm no Axl Rose educator or whatever the lingo is around here. Just a casual fan for most of my life. Sorry if I got the years wrong...
He's talking about the '94-'01 and '03-'05 eras.

Ah...ok. Thanks for the info. See, very casual fan. Had no idea and thought I was crazy. I didn't know about eras...I tend to lump everything together from the very beginning.

He's talking about the '94-'01 and '03-'05 eras.Ah...ok. Thanks for the info. See, very casual fan. Had no idea and thought I was crazy. I didn't know about eras...I tend to lump everything together from the very beginning.They didn't tour from 1994 to 2001 an from 2003 to 2006.