Axl's gay/bisexual? (claim inside)

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

From another thread:

http://www.mygnrforu...w/page__st__210

The Axl Rose I know (the one i blew 15 years ago) would have never forgave that old goat for disrespecting him

such a shame

And that user's profile says:

http://www.mygnrforu...573-chinaman33/

Sex: Male

15 years ago would be 1998, Axl's post-breakup depressed period.

Maybe he did some experimentation?

Usually the most adamant homophobes turn out to be repressed gay or bisexuals.

I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened. Axl has always dressed a bit flamboyant (not that there's anything wrong with that!). I think this also opens up pandora's box. Did Axl have sexual relations with other band members? I feel maybe Steven Adler could have been taken advantage of since he was so drugged up all the time. Not to mention that Slash was addicted to sex. Slash may have been in situations where his addiction could not be satisfied with any females at the time. Maybe on an airplane, bus etc.

It's naive to think there was no attraction to one another. It may have been a small attraction or a 'this never happened' scenario.

Let's not forget that Matt Sorum gives off very gay vibes. He seems like a guy who could give a mean handjob.

I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened. Axl has always dressed a bit flamboyant (not that there's anything wrong with that!). I think this also opens up pandora's box. Did Axl have sexual relations with other band members? I feel maybe Steven Adler could have been taken advantage of since he was so drugged up all the time. Not to mention that Slash was addicted to sex. Slash may have been in situations where his addiction could not be satisfied with any females at the time. Maybe on an airplane, bus etc.

It's naive to think there was no attraction to one another. It may have been a small attraction or a 'this never happened' scenario.

Let's not forget that Matt Sorum gives off very gay vibes. He seems like a guy who could give a mean handjob.

Your the prime example of a dumbass.

• Like 1

So did you blow Axl and are you a dude (who likes to suck dick)?

I'd rather be prime than even!

Why are people like this even allowed to post?

Why are people like this even allowed to post?

e------5---5---5---5-------3------3--------0----0----3-----------------------------------

b------5---5---5---5-------3------3--------0----0----3-----------------------------------

g----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by chinaman33