February 13th, 2013 - Los Angeles, CA: Tommy Hilfiger's Secret Party

NicoRourke

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so GNR is playing a set for Tommy Hi? God I lose more respect for this band everyday. I don't even wanna hear how Axl sounds, unless that's his revenge plan... Give Tommy a Shitty Show.

yeah, show me how playing the superbowl is selling out and this isn't. axl is pathetic and gnr is a joke.

So instead of leave the forum of the band that you call a joke, you stay here acting like a child??

daaaaamn, you're stupid :rofl-lol:

Don't think it's awful. And it's bumble singing KOHD...

He sounds fine. And, no, that's not BBF singing.

Ali

He is singing from 0:38 until 0:44.

I'm not sure what exact you're referring to off-hand. I'll have to listen again, but the lower register vocals were absolutely Axl.

Ali

Don't think it's awful. And it's bumble singing KOHD...

He sounds fine. And, no, that's not BBF singing.

Ali

He is singing from 0:38 until 0:44.

I'm not sure what exact you're referring to off-hand. I'll have to listen again, but the lower register vocals were absolutely Axl.

Ali

Ok, try THIS VIDEO (Better angle/sound) where u can see Axl is not singing @ 0:40. He even introduces Bumble after this section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apOx5OWCOXM

Edited by ChrisMaciel

Really!? Acoustic NR, are there any audio or video of it?

Acoustic Better, is pretty cool. They should break out acoustic November Rain.

That would be a site! They probably haven't played that since 87-88.

Actually, they did. At Rosario Dawson's birthday, in 2006.

NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC-NtwKcWaM

KOHD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6volK-tBPFA

Nice! Thanks alot.

NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC-NtwKcWaM

KOHD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6volK-tBPFA

Reunion please,fakeGNR is the worst band ever :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Fake GNR??

If this is honestly how you feel, what in the fuck are you doing on a GNR 'fan' forum? Geezus. Some of you ignorant asses seriously need to get a fucking life or throw yourselves off of a 12 story building already - eiither or.

The band looks great and sounds even better. Personally, I think it's pretty cool that they are doing these low key performances - even cooler that there seems to be a demand for them to do so.

I know that I spent years criticizing this band and pissing people off by being a jaded, bitter fan, but I sincerely regret many of my choices - and I implore all of you critical bashers to take a step back and just enjoy a great fucking rock band that's fronted by the best lead singer of all time. For the love of God, be happy that the man is out there and was willing to keep the name alive despite all the shit that he had to endure to do so. All the bitching in the world isn't going to bring Slash back. That's a fact. The old band was great, but in all sincerity, I wouldn't want to see one member of this band replaced at this point. Despite anyone's opinion, these guy REALLY are a kick ass unit.

Time to move on and enjoy what we have, ladies and gentlemen. Be happy that there is a GNR in the year 2013 at all. If Slash and Duff would have had there way, there wouldn't have been. Think about that.

Lastly, how bout everyone knock off the "fake GNR" shit. It's been long enough that everyone has had an opportunity to get the fuck over it already.

Lastly, how bout everyone knock off the "fake GNR" shit. It's been long enough that everyone has had an opportunity to get the fuck over it already.

It's been long enough that Axl's had the opportunity to get the fuck over it and realize his solo project isn't GNR, no matter what the documents say.

Reunion please,fakeGNR is the worst band ever :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

Fake GNR??

If this is honestly how you feel, what in the fuck are you doing on a GNR 'fan' forum? Geezus. Some of you ignorant asses seriously need to get a fucking life or throw yourselves off of a 12 story building already - eiither or.

The band looks great and sounds even better. Personally, I think it's pretty cool that they are doing these low key performances - even cooler that there seems to be a demand for them to do so.

I know that I spent years criticizing this band and pissing people off by being a jaded, bitter fan, but I sincerely regret many of my choices - and I implore all of you critical bashers to take a step back and just enjoy a great fucking rock band that's fronted by the best lead singer of all time. For the love of God, be happy that the man is out there and was willing to keep the name alive despite all the shit that he had to endure to do so. All the bitching in the world isn't going to bring Slash back. That's a fact. The old band was great, but in all sincerity, I wouldn't want to see one member of this band replaced at this point. Despite anyone's opinion, these guy REALLY are a kick ass unit.

Time to move on and enjoy what we have, ladies and gentlemen. Be happy that there is a GNR in the year 2013 at all. If Slash and Duff would have had there way, there wouldn't have been. Think about that.

BBA,

I know we've had our disagreements in the past, but I happen to agree with much of what you say here. If you are in fact sincere in your expression of regret, then I think that's big of you to say.

I have to ask, and I say this with the full understanding that you have no obligation whatsoever to do this, are you going to explain the reasoning in your change in attitude towards GN'R?

Ali

Fake GNR??

BBA,

I know we've had our disagreements in the past, but I happen to agree with much of what you say here. If you are in fact sincere in your expression of regret, then I think that's big of you to say.

I have to ask, and I say this with the full understanding that you have no obligation whatsoever to do this, are you going to explain the reasoning in your change in attitude towards GN'R?

Ali

Ali - it's truly a wierd day on mygnrforum when BBA begins to sound like you.

Fake GNR??

BBA,

Ali

Who is trolling who?

Axl actually looks pretty good in those pics, i was worried he would get all bloated again during the time off but yeah he looks quite healthy in those pics which is good news.

As for his voice, can't say i was expecting it to be any better honestly, i mean this is probably the first time he's sung since the final show last year. Hopefully when Aus rolls around his voice improves a bit more.