Bam Margera currently killing himself on tour ( punk rock or just lame ? NSFW)

The Glow Inc.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. A friend of mine that works for a brewery saw him at a bar he was doing a shout at (part of his job is to put down a tab at bars and buy his beers for people) a few weeks ago...

Basically he was having a chat with the owner who pointed Bam out.. So he bought his entourage beers and got chatting... Then Bam started talking about some "art show" he was going to hold of hotel room paintings he'd drawn dicks on and asked my friend if the brewery would sponsor it..

My mate said no (politely) then they all basically told him to fuck off and called him some names. :shrugs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Len B'stard

One of those Jackass boys turned up to some annivesary of ODBs passing and said some words onstage and then proceeded to strip naked, tuck his dick between his legs and do a backflip whilst OD's mother was in attendance at the show. Apparently certain members of the Wu Tang took exception to this, most notably Raekwon, they were looking to kick the shit out of him.

Guest Len B'stard

It'd certainly make for an interesting episode of Jackass, it'd put stapling stuff to your stomach in perspective eh? 'On tonights show, 12 irate negroes pound Steve-O into kebab meat!' :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

He's just got one of them voices and ways of ennunciation, hasn't he? Also, he has a way with slang where like...the uninitiated might wonder what the fuck he's chatting about :lol: I was 11/12 when i got into the Wu Tang and hip hop weren't all that huge here then and being this boy from England i remember listening to certain albums thinkin' 'i dunno what the fuck this guys chattin' about...but it sounds amazing' :lol:

Yo Wu whole platoon is filled with racoons

corner sittin' wine hooray for tolerance!z sippin' Apple Boone,

this ain't no white cartoon, cuz i be duckin' crazy

spades, the kid hold white shit like blacks rock ashey legs

Thats Ghost but you get the picture :lol:

Rae's got this unmistakable presence about him, too. I was at one of GZA's Liquid Swords shows a few years ago, and during the opening act, RZA, GZA and Rae were each doing their own thing, strolling around the joint. GZA walked around sort of anonymous, just quiet with a drink in his hand, unimposing. RZA was larger than life. He spoke loudly, threw his arms about to emphasize phrases or words. People crowded around him, and you could tell he loved it. Rae just walked around real slow in this sick leather Wu jacket. Here was this short, fat guy making his way through the club and everyone knew to step to the side and stare in amazement when he approached. I wanted to talk to him, but he scared the fuck outta me. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Fuck that, i'd've gone up to him :lol: Altthough Meth' and GZA seem the most approachable. Possibly OD' if he were still around.

One of those Jackass boys turned up to some annivesary of ODBs passing and said some words onstage and then proceeded to strip naked, tuck his dick between his legs and do a backflip whilst OD's mother was in attendance at the show. Apparently certain members of the Wu Tang took exception to this, most notably Raekwon, they were looking to kick the shit out of him.

ODB prob. would've found it funny.

Guest Len B'stard

ODB prob. would've found it funny.

At the anniversary of his own death with angels wings? Probably. In real life at the anniversary of the death of one of his Wu Tang brothers? I don't think so but hey, who knows.

Margera is just a pretty putrid human being, to be frank. Yeah, Dunn's death is clearly taking its toll on him, and I hope he gets help, but with all that said, he's always been terrible. I thought he was the worst of the Jackass crew.

I hooked up with a girl a few years back in college who bartended at a place in West Chester. It may have actually been the bar that Dunn left the night of his death, I'm not sure. She said Margera and his "crew" would come in routinely, and were huuuge dicks to people. Not just staff, but people hanging out at the bar. They basically acted like they owned the place, and used their celebrity status to start shit with people. You know, they'd hit on college girls, or try to start shit with the boyfriends, or be generally obnoxious douchebags. She also said they never tipped.

I've heard similar stories from other people at WCU who said Bam specifically is a huge jerk. Hard to believe, right? :lol: The funniest part is that I heard from another person who went to school there that, unlike you'd expect, when Bam and his crew would go to the bars, they'd still never actually pick up girls or anything, and were basically just huge losers, because the regular students around the area were all aware of their douchiness and weren't even impressed by their 'celebrity' status. I just find that very telling of how terrible they must be, because you'd think a college environment would be the easiest place for them to get free drinks and girls because of the popularity of Jackass, but basically no one in the area who goes to school even bothers with them because they're such idiots, and tries to avoid them. :lol: If it had just been one or two people I might not believe all that, but I've heard it from a bunch of people over the span of my time in college, since I so often met WCU students.

I still wish him well because he's clearly on a spiral.