"I didn't join Guns N Roses to only play guitar. I write songs everyday" Dj Ashba

Guest Gunns

DJ's been saying the same thing for almost 4 years. Nothing happened. Meanwhile Ron said at the same time that a new record wouldnt happen fast so we wouldnt get our hopes up. Here we are, 3-4 years ahead of those interviews and we know who was right. DJ is bad enough at playing guitar so he should just shut the fuck up instead of running his emo ugly mouth talking about something that never happened. Ron, Tommy and the other guys reportedly played on a good handful of songs yet they dont claim "we recorded a lot, we gotta release the best stuff". The one that has nothing to do with that material is the one that talks openly about it like if he played on it. Pathetic.

Man, i would say something, but you already said everything that i had in mind and what i didn't have in mind.

Like hammer on a nail!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...no, none of that is clear. Actually I don't know where you got any of that from, there's no indication DJ is working on leftover Chinese songs. He's said has demoed 12 songs that Axl liked, which I assume include the songs he's talking about now.

'Um no' - DJ talked about his own twelve concepts for Axl in a previous that went back what, a year ago? Read the current interview, DJ clearly states the band collectively have written tons of material, which obviously refers to the wealth of Chinese material DJ has very probably added parts to and his 3 or 4 efforts which are up for consideration.

It absolutely fucking does not fucking obviously refer to any fucking fuck of a thing. DJ has said quote "we're working on new songs everyday" before, he has never specifically mentioned that he recorded anything on leftover CD songs. Until he mentions that specifically he could be either referring to his demos, lying or doing what you say. Nothing is "clear".

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave