Guns N' Roses Live at the O2 in London Discussion Thread

Alpachiris

So the person who uploaded it, doing a public service to help his fellow fans from around the world... is an idiot? K.

yes, they are a fucking idiot. It doesn't take intelligence to be nice.

why? Is it bad quality?

The 4shared (8xx MB) version if bad quality. I'm getting 2.0 MB/s download on your torrent right now, thanks!

Edited by nambis

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the person who uploaded it, doing a public service to help his fellow fans from around the world... is an idiot? K.

This.

I don't understand people bitching about someone else doing any amount of work for them :/

I'm bitching because I had to waste the time downloading it, only to find out it sucked balls. I deleted the file, whoever ripped it didn't do shit for me, except fool me into downloading trash.

ok I have the whole thing (100%) and I am seeding at max speed on seedbox, jump on and get the show!

If you do not have an account register for one and get the show, please hit thank you for the uploaders!

http://www.gunsnroses.us/tracker/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=e2996b21f7c433a87099a80b51bb125ffd6dd56f

I will seed for a long time on the seedbox for max speed.

3.24 GB

This.

I don't understand people bitching about someone else doing any amount of work for them :/

I'm bitching because I had to waste the time downloading it, only to find out it sucked balls. I deleted the file, whoever ripped it didn't do shit for me, except fool me into downloading trash.

lol why not wait for quality information BEFORE downloading, that is what most folks do to be sure they want it first :confused:

This.

Well, your the only one who's acted negative to the link I posted. Guess I can't please everyone. The quality isn't my fault, so don't blame me. I just was one of the people who actually had the decency to download the thing before it was taken off Youtube. I have already had about 5 people thank me for the link, so your negativity doesn't mean shit to me.

This.

Well, your the only one who's acted negative to the link I posted. Guess I can't please everyone. The quality isn't my fault, so don't blame me. I just was one of the people who actually had the decency to download the thing before it was taken off Youtube. I have already had about 5 people thank me for the link, so your negativity doesn't mean shit to me.

It is your fault, you can download youtube videos in different resolutions and you used the crappiest one!

For Gunsguy's torrent, I'm at 100% and seeding. Doesn't seem like many folks are sticking around to seed unfortunately... at least what I can see from my client.

Edited by nambis

nambis = worst person ever

magisme = most annoying person ever. seriously, almost 500 posts in 1 month?

Not so good with calendars, huh?

whatever, 500 posts in a year? still annoying as fuck. noob.

Is the 3gb better quality than the version posted on YouTube?

i could be wrong, but I think it was (properly) ripped off of youtube, using the highest available resolution.

Edited by nambis

dude you don't like the show, you don't like the rip, you clearly don't like some users... Why not do yourself and all of us a big favor and don't click this thread?

I believe the 3gb+ file is from youtube at the best possible quality avail, I have not watched it yet as I am downloading from seedbox now to my computer

Hi! Here's the audio in MP3 320 kbps for your ipods (properly tracked, of course). Enjoy! http://www.gunsnrose...31a53c1b82642ae

Thanks m8, you seeding this?

dude you don't like the show, you don't like the rip, you clearly don't like some users... Why not do yourself and all of us a big favor and don't click this thread?

what are you talking about, I'm currently seeding your torrent at 1 MB/s dude.

EDIT: I *was*, you can seed it yourself if you don't appreciate the help. BTW, didn't you used to have a fake account on this forum where you were pretending to be a girl? LOL.

Edited by nambis

I believe the 3gb+ file is from youtube at the best possible quality avail, I have not watched it yet as I am downloading from seedbox now to my computer

Hi! Here's the audio in MP3 320 kbps for your ipods (properly tracked, of course). Enjoy! http://www.gunsnrose...31a53c1b82642ae

why am i not authorized to download?

what are you talking about, I'm currently seeding your torrent at 1 MB/s dude.

EDIT: I *was*, you can seed it yourself if you're not going to appreciate the help.

*sigh* not my torrent, and if you jump off go ahead, I have already uploaded over 30gb to everyone and will keep it on my seedbox with or without help.

This wasn't about that though, You got upset about a file you chose to download, I am having trouble reading the posts here because of that.

Good or bad quality, without people trying to help out we would have nothing at all... if it is not up to your standard delete the file and move on I figure it's not such a big deal

why am i not authorized to download?

are you registered?

^^I was complaining about the 4shared rip (8xx MB), not the properly done 3.2 GB rip.

ya but with the 3+gb one we are done talking about the other one right? I am waiting to see it when I get it all to my home computer. ANyone watch the 3+gb one yet?

ANyone watch the 3+gb one yet?

it's fantastic, trust me. It's worth every byte.

we really should thank gunsguy for seedboxing the torrent. With me as the only leecher, we would end this torrent in a week or so LOL

no probs, I had room and took it to help out :)

Your mp3 torrent is not started? Check it

If you want to jump off the mp4 you can seed the mp3 for long enough for me to get it

Edited by gunsguy