Guns N' Roses Live at the O2 in London Discussion Thread

Alpachiris

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm uploading the file to a website as we speak. When it's done, if it works, I'll post the link here.

The original 3.24GB file?

It's the whole concert, if that's what your asking for. I downloaded it when it was up a few hours ago.

I'm asking if you got the original file, or just downloaded it from YouTube (which means compression, etc. Especially on long videos with lazy uploaders).

Btw, since I posted the torrent link in this thread, the number of peers went from about 100 to about 150. And still no seeds.

Edited by Rafał

I'm uploading the file to a website as we speak. When it's done, if it works, I'll post the link here.

The original 3.24GB file?

It's the whole concert, if that's what your asking for. I downloaded it when it was up a few hours ago.

I'm asking if you got the original file, or just downloaded it from YouTube (which means compression, etc. Especially on long videos with lazy uploaders).

Yes, I did download it from Youtube.

Still watching it on Youtube. :awesomeface:

Axl sounds better than I expected, only real complaint is a lot of the time in a song they kept on showing the exact same part of the crowd over and over.

Share a link?

It's just the one that was originally posted but because I never closed the page I can still watch it.

Perhaps you could try to find it in the temporary files on your pc and copy it to another location to save it?

So I finally found that Palladia channel that was spoke about when this concert was rumored to air on it. Do we have an air date or anything?

I think it's march 16th for Palladia. It will air next Saturday on VH1 though (only a 90 minute broadcast).