Guns N' Roses Live at the O2 in London Discussion Thread

Alpachiris

I hope people know that your download speed is limitied when you choose to limit your upload speed to real low, like 1.0kb/s , the torrent downloads fastest when both up and downloads are unlimited.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ended up watching it. Jungle, Estranged, Better, This I Love and Shackler's Revenge to me were the highlights! Fortus solo and Tommy's motivation were also pretty awesome.

As for Axl's voice, the rasp is there... it didn't die or anything like that, he just doesn't use it as much as he used to do. Only on certain parts of the song. This can be either to not damage his vocal chords and make his career go longer, or it can be because he could be recording vocals for songs and he wanted to save his "rasp" for that.

It would be awesome to make a MP3 out of this!

Edited by AndreCC

This shitty torrent is the only download link avaiable? ):

No, there is a 4shared link a few pages back, however it's really poor quality. I don't know if it was uploaded to youtube in that crappy resolution, or if whoever downloaded it didn't grab the HD version.

This shitty torrent is the only download link avaiable? ):

No, there is a 4shared link a few pages back, however it's really poor quality. I don't know if it was uploaded to youtube in that crappy resolution, or if whoever downloaded it didn't grab the HD version.

The one that was on youtube was higher quality. HD. The 4shared one is just a MP4, lower quality.

I've registered, and hope it gets downloaded successfully this time :)

it will I am using seedbox and will leave it on for weeks if not months :)

funfact, most downloading are from brazil / south america, Argentina being the biggest downloaders ;)

IF YOU DOWNLOAD PLEASE click the thank you button or comment for the people making this available to everyone! A simple click of a thank you button is awesome!

Edited by gunsguy

funfact, most downloading are from brazil / south america, Argentina being the biggest downloaders ;)

IF YOU DOWNLOAD PLEASE click the thank you button or comment for the people making this available to everyone! A simple click of a thank you button is awesome!

I`ll will thank you here and there. THANK YOU and cheers from Argentina! rock3

I`ll will thank you here and there. THANK YOU and cheers from Argentina! rock3

More for the others who uploaded it than me, I am mearly using intense speed to share with ya'll :)