Guns N' Roses Live at the O2 in London Discussion Thread

Alpachiris

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really edited Shackler's!

No, they just mixed it properly - louder guitars, backing vocals on top, etc. That's how I see it, though. I'm loving it :)

Didn't really know they used the deep vocals playback live. Do they always use it like that? Wasn't it just edited afterwards?

No, they just mixed it properly - louder guitars, backing vocals on top, etc. That's how I see it, though. I'm loving it :)

Didn't really know they used the deep vocals playback live. Do they always use it like that? Wasn't it just edited afterwards?

They always use it live.

They always use it live.

Yes, but now it's even more over the top, lol. I don't think it's necessary since Ron could handle the deep vocals - his voice is too deep, moreso than Axl's - but whatever. I'm kind of noticing another Axl pre-recorded vocals on the chorus, but I could be wrong.