Would you work for Axl and/or the band?

saber_

Yes but are you all willing to take it up the bum on a regular basis? I mean if Axl acts like an arse as he is prone to do, goes through one of his 'phrases', are you willing to support him in this? It seems to me that, remaining friends with Axl requires absolute obedience. You need to be like a Jarmo or a Brazilian to maintain those levels of dicksucking.

Yes but are you all willing to take it up the bum on a regular basis? I mean if Axl acts like an arse as he is prone to do, goes through one of his 'phrases', are you willing to support him in this? It seems to me that, remaining friends with Axl requires absolute obedience. You need to be like a Jarmo or a Brazilian to maintain those levels of dicksucking.

I think you're confused about the subject of the thread. I asked if you would work for Axl, not if you'd be friends with him. Two separate concepts. Nice impassioned schpeel though. lulz.

As a previous poster mentioned, employees probably aren't going to see him very much. He is elusive after all. With regard to his temper, *shrug*. I've worked for several bosses with legendary tempers, mood swings, and who wanted things done a certain way. Not a big deal. Obviously those who are sensitive and need to be coddled as employees may not be suited to working for GnR.

Guest GNR Meow

I would yes, and I'd be well aware that the chances of me seeing/meeting/coming into contact with Axl would be very very slim, but at least I could talk to Del.

Yes you could,I hear he is an excellent conversationalist.

I think you're confused about the subject of the thread. I asked if you would work for Axl, not if you'd be friends with him. Two separate concepts. Nice impassioned schpeel though. lulz.

As a previous poster mentioned, employees probably aren't going to see him very much. He is elusive after all. With regard to his temper, *shrug*. I've worked for several bosses with legendary tempers, mood swings, and who wanted things done a certain way. Not a big deal. Obviously those who are sensitive and need to be coddled as employees may not be suited to working for GnR.

Well, your question did not specify 'postiton'. I assumed you meant a Del type role.

Well, your question did not specify 'postiton'. I assumed you meant a Del type role.

True. But with so many posters repeatedly calling all the band members "employees," I figured there was a broad range of interpretation.

If you could work for Axl in any capacity that you so chose, would you do it? (band member, roadie, photographer, security guard, PR guy, manager, limo driver, etc).

No. Working for Axl - and actually, keeping the job - entails being an Axl dicksucker. If you are unwilling to get on your knees for ginger, your position would be not secure in the slightest.

LOLLLLLLLL at this whole statement!!! You are one funny guy! Can't say I disagree with you either.

No. Working for Axl - and actually, keeping the job - entails being an Axl dicksucker. If you are unwilling to get on your knees for ginger, your position would be not secure in the slightest.

I could do that... Maybe I could get him to record something in exchange

Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised certain people are trying to get this moved to attitude by making vulgar, homosexual innuendos, along with other people quoting those posts with "LOL u r funny LOLOL omg haha!!1" (which let's be honest is kinda ironic and funny given the innuendos they're giggling about). So I would like to thank the people who actually answered the thread's question without editorial comments or trying to derail it.

Would you work for Axl? Yes or no? Why or why not? Which job? Anyone wanna be his web designer? He's in need of one.

Definitely not! I can't stand Team Brazil and I like to have some actual job security. On top of that it seems like it'd be the most frustrating work environment possible for me. I'd probably end up stealing and leaking everything I can get my hands on which would get me sued, imprisoned and ultimately raped by a 7ft 250 pound guy with hairy shoulders and a lot of tattoo's named Piledriver Pete. Or possibly Balls-on-chin Bob. This is a very bad idea.

Edited by username

Definitely not! I can't stand Team Brazil and I like to have some actual job security. On top of that it seems like it'd be the most frustrating work environment possible for me. I'd probably end up stealing and leaking everything I can get my hands on which would get me sued, imprisoned and ultimately raped by a 7ft 250 pound guy with hairy shoulders and a lot of tattoo's named Piledriver Pete. Or possibly Balls-on-chin Bob. This is a very bad idea.

I feel like you've thought about this before. :rofl-lol:

I swear to god someone asked me a couple of days ago if I wanted them to make a call and get me some kind of job with them and I said no. I said I want to be in GnR not work for them. I cant understand why anyone would want to work for a band they like. I'd probably end up in charge of cleaning DJ Ashba's top hat anyway.

I swear to god someone asked me a couple of days ago if I wanted them to make a call and get me some kind of job with them and I said no. I said I want to be in GnR not work for them. I cant understand why anyone would want to work for a band they like. I'd probably end up in charge of cleaning DJ Ashba's top hat anyway.

Ok. Right. Sure.

LOL

Would being in the band count as working for them? I mean, technically you'd be working for Axl in that case. I'd do it. Guitar or bass and get to tour the world playing some of my favorite songs. Not a bad job, really.

Crew duties? I'd do something involved with the instruments. Take McBob's spot if he leaves perhaps.