The Thank You GNR Thread.

Russel Nash

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big thank you for the London show, it looked and sounded awesome.

Also thank you for being active.. for being on the road and givin some kickass shows.

THANK YOU.

THIS!!!!

A big thank you!!! The show was amazing! I was suprised at how good everything sounded!!

No CD material = failure

VH1 fucked up and voided the contract like morons

Pure speculation. Fact is, we don't know what went down. Considering that they were going to show the entire concert a few days later I doubt it had anything to do with the song selection from the abbreviated concert. For all we know it was Izzy?

No CD material = failure

VH1 fucked up and voided the contract like morons

Pure speculation. Fact is, we don't know what went down. Considering that they were going to show the entire concert a few days later I doubt it had anything to do with the song selection from the abbreviated concert. For all we know it was Izzy?

The way i see it, this release was meant for us, the downloadmotherfuckers.

thanks axl and beta, for making sure the haters always have something to laugh at.

Most of the haters are haters at heart, they hate everything. Especially themselves.

totally agree. self hate is absolutely the only way to make sense of someone being disappointed in nugnr.

and i'm sure the inverse is equally true... only those who truly love themselves can be open to loving beta and axl.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

thanks axl and beta, for making sure the haters always have something to laugh at.

Most of the haters are haters at heart, they hate everything. Especially themselves.

totally agree. self hate is absolutely the only way to make sense of someone being disappointed in nugnr.

and i'm sure the inverse is equally true... only those who truly love themselves can be open to loving beta and axl.

Good cupcake, what's with the Beta hate? You don't know the woman(probably you don't know women in general), so why bother?

Good cupcake, what's with the Beta hate? You don't know the woman(probably you don't know women in general), so why bother?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

It's a weird obsession / jealous state these tarts have with Team Brazil.

Maybe one day when they read this, all of you that try so hard to suck up to the band for peanuts will receive a pat on the head or something. Maybe they will offer you an exclusive fan club membership for a fee as a reward.

I simply enjoy go to the shows and listen to the music. If you wanna gave head to someone you have plenty of folks here to fulfill your fantasies.

I am thankful that Guns N Roses have provided endless entertainment other than what you'd normally expect from a band.

I think I'll write a book about it.

Endless entertainment? Nothing last forever.

Did you try with a yogurt?

Edited by Russel Nash

Maybe one day when they read this, all of you that try so hard to suck up to the band for peanuts will receive a pat on the head or something. Maybe they will offer you an exclusive fan club membership for a fee as a reward.

I simply enjoy go to the shows and listen to the music. If you wanna gave head to someone you have plenty of folks here to fulfill your fantasies.

>I am thankful that Guns N Roses have provided endless entertainment other than what you'd normally expect from a band.

I think I'll write a book about it.

Endless entertainment? Nothing last forever.

Did you try with a yogurt?

What? :suspicious:

LOL? :awesomeface:

Pocoyo, nice to see you support the band you like. I thought you where dumb.
LOL again :awesomeface:

Thank You Axl for touring around the World and making Millions of dollars!

In all seriouness, thank you for all the good shows and the good memories. Now let's get back to the studio and kick some real ass!

Edited by AndreCC