March 9th, 2013 - Perth, Australia

Guest Gunns

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The review was fair. There was patches of brilliance and then there were a few moments that were awful. Catcher, Better - he lost his voice in parts.

The band was tight though. Bumble looked like his mind was elsewhere all night but his solo was faultless. I'm sure as the tour rolls on it will only improve.

If Axl does a full show with rasp this year, I'll get Chris Pitman's face tattooed on my scrotum.

I'm so sure he won't that I'd suggest getting his scrotum tattooed on your face

00757804541379212095.jpg

:wub: looking amazing!!!

He definitely seems to be drinking less :)

Well that was a good concert. Ive been to a few GnR ones over the years, and he sounded the best last night for a long time

There were definitly moments when it was average>poor, but for the majority of the show it was good.

The band were really tight, and the thing i enjoyed seeing was them messing about a bit and having fun..like someone threw a teady bear on stage and Axl ran it down the keys at the end of NR.

Somebody wrote "Rons mind being else where..." Na man he was there fully enjoying it. We met him before the show and he was in a great mood and really looking forward to it. He spwent quite a bit of stage time directly in front of us (we were centre on the barrier) and he was def having fun as was every one else.

BTW was cool meeting some of you guys!

Well that was a good concert. Ive been to a few GnR ones over the years, and he sounded the best last night for a long time

There were definitly moments when it was average>poor, but for the majority of the show it was good.

The band were really tight, and the thing i enjoyed seeing was them messing about a bit and having fun..like someone threw a teady bear on stage and Axl ran it down the keys at the end of NR.

Somebody wrote "Rons mind being else where..." Na man he was there fully enjoying it. We met him before the show and he was in a great mood and really looking forward to it. He spwent quite a bit of stage time directly in front of us (we were centre on the barrier) and he was def having fun as was every one else.

So glad you had a good time, how do you feel this morning though? Euphoric, ears ringing, down because it's over? When you met Ron before the show was that a meet & greet or did he just come out to say hi to the fans? Sorry for all the questions but I'm going next week & wondering what to expect. My first time seeing them.

That's what I was saying. People can judge and complain all they want, but they didn't see the whole show like we did.

The whole band look relaxed and like they were enjoying themselves. Axl and the whole band at one point were teasing DJ about his shoes or something. Ron look like he was in a bit of pain after the bows, but other than that, he seemed fine to me.

It does not look bad. It looks like a 50 year old. We all age in different ways. He looks fine for someone who is 50 and who is a rockstar. Hell, he looks more healthy than a lot of non-rockstar 50 year olds. Sometimes, you get wrinkles as you age. It happens. He's 50.

I don't think it's necessary to incessantly make negative comments about Axl's looks. Just my opinion. We're here to talk about the band and the music, not turn this into cosmopolitan for men gnr edition.

It does not look bad. It looks like a 50 year old. We all age in different ways. He looks fine for someone who is 50 and who is a rockstar. Hell, he looks more healthy than a lot of non-rockstar 50 year olds. Sometimes, you get wrinkles as you age. It happens. He's 50.

I don't think it's necessary to incessantly make negative comments about Axl's looks. Just my opinion. We're here to talk about the band and the music, not turn this into cosmopolitan for men gnr edition.

No dude, there's what appears to be a hole in the middle of his neck:

IesxBuS.jpg

So glad you had a good time, how do you feel this morning though? Euphoric, ears ringing, down because it's over? When you met Ron before the show was that a meet & greet or did he just come out to say hi to the fans? Sorry for all the questions but I'm going next week & wondering what to expect. My first time seeing them.

We feel tired lol! ears a re ringing from being on the barrier all night and rose tattoo rocked, i couldnt really get into ZZ top which was a shame as id like to have done.

Yes mate, it was at the meet and greet, he was really friendly. I said "sorry to hear about your cat" and he was like "oh man...thanks...thats so cool" signed stuff for us as did DJ.

The way ours ran was, taken to the room where the guys were - line p to have photo taken by the photographer and a quick chat, then file thru again to have anything you want signed. With us it was just one thing each could be signed. Then it was a quick rush past merchandise store to be qued for early entry - they let you in first like a good 5 mins before the others to make sure you get a spot on the barrier (if thats what you want)

I can't believe that both Sorry and Street Of Dreams wasn't played, those 2 are both strong Chinese Democracy songs and 2 of my favourite. I've also just learned that the last time Sorry was played, was in fact during the last show of the European tour in Palma, Spain... and it wasn't played at all during the Vegas residency. :nervous:

IesxBuS.jpg

So will you feel guilty for being so determinedly critical of his voice, if that turns out to be some sort of scar? Be honest now.

IesxBuS.jpg

040282-guns-n-roses.jpg

If you zoom in a little on this pic it looks really weird as well, the fuck is it?

Edited by nightrain86