Is Axl fitter in 2013?

trqster

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about what Axl looks like. It's about how Axl feels. That's the true question. How is he mentally?

You can listen to Axl but you can't feel Axl.

LOL. But seriously he was in amazing shape 1999-2002 then again in 2006-2008. But he still had issues vocally. I honestly think it's mental and has nothing to do with preparation. He can look like Meatloaf for all I care as long as he happy. 2010 was a perfect example. He seemed confidant in himself more than 1999-2004 and 2006-2008.

I simply don't get it.

The vids from Perth showed him with a little bit of saggy neck (weight lost??) and when was those pics on the 1st page taken? Was it from the Sydney show? If so, how could anyone gain a lot of weight in just a few days time?

Enlightenment, pls?

I simply don't get it.

The vids from Perth showed him with a little bit of saggy neck (weight lost??) and when was those pics on the 1st page taken? Was it from the Sydney show? If so, how could anyone gain a lot of weight in just a few days time?

Enlightenment, pls?

Some good aussie food? :)

Seriously beats me too...

• 2 months later...

He might be but objectively speaking it's probably just a great photo of him (balancing out some of the less flattering ones) he has a genuine broad smile in this photo which flatters the neckline. He may be a few pounds lighter though, people do fluctuate.

But, you've got to take into account his age. Compared to most people Axl's age, he is in fine form, nothing wrong with the way Axl looks in 2013 to be fair... I just wish he had the same determination he had in 2006.

This is bullshit. Everyone brings up age as a defense, but I know lots of people who are 50 (which is young) and are in great shape. Furthermore, if Axl is putting himself out there as a rock star, he's gotta live up to it and realize that people are going to expect him to play the role. No one likes a fat rock star, because it adversely affects the performance in a number of ways.

Can you imagine if we had a president who couldn't speak in public? The public would complain about that as well.

I reckon Axl does the same he's been doing the last 10 years, phys and diet wise. It's just as he's gotten old his metabolism has slowed down. I reckon he wears the jackets now throughout the show as that will aide him losing weight.

You can't honestly believe what you just wrote surely?