Chinese Democracy video circa 2002.

CAFC Nick

Someone remember the NIN pics with the Axl impersonator in the studio?? i would love to see those again.

I remember a few of them. One was in a studio where in the background Axl had been photoshopped in. You just saw his face through the window in another room. There was another where it was a NIN band shot and there was a sign on the wall behind that said "Chinese Democracy". I've a feeling there was another crowd shot where Axl was also in the crowd. Trent seemed quite the cupcake at the time.

Someone remember the NIN pics with the Axl impersonator in the studio?? i would love to see those again.

I remember a few of them. One was in a studio where in the background Axl had been photoshopped in. You just saw his face through the window in another room. There was another where it was a NIN band shot and there was a sign on the wall behind that said "Chinese Democracy". I've a feeling there was another crowd shot where Axl was also in the crowd. Trent seemed quite the cupcake at the time.

It was buckethead in the crowd, wasn't it?