What Should Be the Last Song Axl Should Sing in His Last Concert?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea of My Way, very fitting. Other than that he should do Fuck U by Placebo and dedicate it to Slash, it's a great song in it's own right and the lyrics are very fitting to accompany their long feud.

Unless of course they have made up by then and he could do something like Wind Beneath My Wings!

I love the idea of My Way, very fitting. Other than that he should do Fuck U by Placebo and dedicate it to Slash, it's a great song in it's own right and the lyrics are very fitting to accompany their long feud.

Unless of course they have made up by then and he could do something like Wind Beneath My Wings! Ha Ha no way! Hate that song. So sappy! I hate sappy songs. I think Axl Rose will go to his death still hating Slash and never speaking to him. So be it.

Unless of course they have made up by then and he could do something like Wind Beneath My Wings!

Yeah I don't see that happening. Slash is part of the reason Axl would be there to begin with.

Pretty Tied Up - When he sings:

Once there was this rock n' roll band

Rollin' on the streets

Time went by and it became a joke

We just needed more and more fulfilling... uh-huh

Time went by and it all went up in smoke

But check it out

He should slam the mic down and walk off. Lol

I really think it should be My World. I know it is lame to say My World to all of these polls, but to this it really fits. It would sum up Axls career nicely and he would go out with a true "wtf just happened" experience.