Is Axl superstitious?

Cosmo

So... I've been thinking and Axl's two worst performances ever, RiR IV and Bridge School and I have never seen Axl wear those outfits ever again. Do you guys think it's a coincidence or is Axl really that superstitious? 'cause it might make sense for him to never wear the yellow raincoat, since he was criticised because of it, but no one ever said anything about his bridge school outfit...

The techs have to scale the equipment themselves because Axl refuses to walk under ladders. All magpies between Arenas are shot dead by Del James. The band pray in a Dog the Bounty Hunter style circle prior to each performance and Richard Fortus' tattoos illuminate. The real reason Axl will never return to St. Louis is not because of the behaviour of the crowd but because Slash broke a mirror. Axl has worn the same GN'R branded underwear since the start of new GN'R. Beta is not a human but the incarnation of the Virgin Mary. Axl still believes that he is possessed by John Bonham and wrote three albums worth of drum material for Chinese Democracy.

I made all of the above up. What point is there in speculating about Axl's beliefs?

So... I've been thinking and Axl's two worst performances ever, RiR IV and Bridge School and I have never seen Axl wear those outfits ever again. Do you guys think it's a coincidence or is Axl really that superstitious? 'cause it might make sense for him to never wear the yellow raincoat, since he was criticised because of it, but no one ever said anything about his bridge school outfit...

He has been using the jacket from bridge school - it's just a normal denim/leather jacket. And he hasn't done any concerts after RIR where there's been pouring rain down on the stage, which is why he was using the raincoat in the first place.. Do you use raincoats inside or where it's not raining? Axl obviously doesn't.

So we have two possibilities here...

1. Axl refuses to wear the raincoat on stage again due to his superstitious beliefs.

Or...

2. Axl refuses to wear the raincoat on stage again

because he hasn't performed in the fucking rain ever since.
I was mainly talking about the bridge school shirt n' jacket, as I made another point for him not to wear the raincoat

If you're noticing his clothes, you need more important things to think about

It's things like this that make me glad I'm not famous. I mean, can you imagine walking into a public place wearing a giant yellow raincoat as a joke because it's pouring fucking rain, and have people still speculating and complaining about it months or even years later? Mocking you for wearing it, coming up with bizarre psychoanalysis of your personality because you wore it for a few minutes a year ago, etc.

This whole thing is fucked up.

Edited by axlsalinger

Gimme a band with actual news and maybe I can start significant threads, smartass.

Gimme a band with actual news and maybe I can start significant threads, smartass.

Touché... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Dude i don't really think the yellow raincoat was part of his wardrobe, it was raining and someone gave axl the raincoat...simple as that

The techs have to scale the equipment themselves because Axl refuses to walk under ladders. All magpies between Arenas are shot dead by Del James. The band pray in a Dog the Bounty Hunter style circle prior to each performance and Richard Fortus' tattoos illuminate. The real reason Axl will never return to St. Louis is not because of the behaviour of the crowd but because Slash broke a mirror. Axl has worn the same GN'R branded underwear since the start of new GN'R. Beta is not a human but the incarnation of the Virgin Mary. Axl still believes that he is possessed by John Bonham and wrote three albums worth of drum material for Chinese Democracy.

I made all of the above up. What point is there in speculating about Axl's beliefs?

:rofl-lol: