People are Protesting the GNR Concert in Lebanon right now

Tyler Drama

I wonder why to, at least they weren't protesting with suicide bombs or mortars.

Didn't they play a show in Isreal? Maybe that's why.

As I mentioned in another thread, I would love to have one of those signs and have it signed by the band.

Edited by T.wa.T

528301_2906828967211_1397118823_n.jpg

This was also posted in the show's official thread, but I figured it deserved it's own. We're unsure of why people are protesting at the moment, but hopefully there will be more information to come.

As far I know, they're prostesting beacuse GNR played last year or so in Isreal and Ron performed a national anthem of Isreal. End of story.

Edited by loko

528301_2906828967211_1397118823_n.jpg

This was also posted in the show's official thread, but I figured it deserved it's own. We're unsure of why people are protesting at the moment, but hopefully there will be more information to come.

As far I know, they're prostesting beacuse GNR played last year or so in Isreal and Ron performed a national anthem of Isreal. End of story.

I never thought I'd see people act like Bobbo or Maynard outside of these boards - I mean, they are there to make sure that the fans, media and the band get to know that they dont approve the show :lol: that's insane. If you look closely I'm sure we can find Thomas and SOB w/ the old band's logo.