New Buckethead Pikes Discussion

Cosmo

What pikes does everyone recomend? I have;

Its alive

Bumbyride dreamlands

Rollercoaster track repair

You cant tripple stamp a double stamp

Claymation courtyard

Wouldnt mind downloading more now theyre on sale!

Edited by Trell

Its alive

Bumbyride dreamlands

Claymation courtyard

Off the top of my head:

Worms for the Garden

City of Ferris Wheels

Project Little Man

Northern Lights

Hold Me Forever

Leave the Light On

Outpost

Coaster Coat

I know what you mean - I'm sure there are many people who "top up" when he does these kinds of things or grab the most recommended pikes, and for some people it is a great idea and an excellent way to share his music to a new audience.

Problem is I bought every physical CD up to #100, then decided to move to downloads at $9 each, so as a true fan I've spent $100's on the Pikes. I try and buy everything as soon as it comes out. These offers only really benefit the "top up" fans.

As much as I absolutely love Bucket, have practically all his music, this is frustrating!

I'm impressed you stuck with the physical CD's all the way to 100, as lots of his fans just can't keep up with the Pikes series. I imagine it would be frustrating to download a bunch of albums only for the price to drop a few days later, but you're right - these sales are for the 'top up' fans, and fans who otherwise wouldn't have as many Pikes.

It's great for me because, as I mentioned earlier, I don't pay for digital albums, I either download it for free or buy a CD, but since the Pikes are so unique I can't really do that, so whatever Pikes I don't buy CD's of I just listen to them on youtube (I don't rip them, though). This way, I get the albums I enjoy, and I've paid for them.

Its alive

Bumbyride dreamlands

Claymation courtyard

Off the top of my head:

Worms for the Garden

City of Ferris Wheels

Project Little Man

Northern Lights

Hold Me Forever

Leave the Light On

Outpost

Coaster Coat

Thanks! Downloaded outpost, coaster coat, project little man and nothern lights! Having a buckethead binge

#119: http://bucketheadpikes.com/pike_119.html

Its alive
Bumbyride dreamlands
Claymation courtyard

Off the top of my head:
Worms for the Garden
City of Ferris Wheels
Project Little Man
Northern Lights
Hold Me Forever
Leave the Light On
Outpost
Coaster Coat

Thanks! Downloaded outpost, coaster coat, project little man and nothern lights! Having a buckethead binge

What did you think of those Pikes?

Edited by Gordon Comstock

I like how he produces things that sound different rather just relying on playing the same old chords like another former lead guitarist of GnR.

How about compared to other guitar players in the world?

It isn't a competition, you know that - right? Not everything has to be some weird opportunity for you to bash Slash. It's kind of childish.

This topic is about Buckethead. Has nothing to do with Slash. So why bring him up in a negative way? It's OK dude - really - just because Axl doesn't like Slash doesn't mean that you have to dislike him as well.

He left the band dude!
As did Izzy and Duff and Robin and Bucket and Bumble.......

I don't see the logic in hating somebody because they quit a band. Makes no logical sense for anybody over the age of 13

• Like 1

I like how he produces things that sound different rather just relying on playing the same old chords like another former lead guitarist of GnR.

It isn't a competition, you know that - right? Not everything has to be some weird opportunity for you to bash Slash. It's kind of childish.

This topic is about Buckethead. Has nothing to do with Slash. So why bring him up in a negative way? It's OK dude - really - just because Axl doesn't like Slash doesn't mean that you have to dislike him as well.

He left the band dude!

I don't see the logic in hating somebody because they quit a band. Makes no logical sense for anybody over the age of 13

Calm down dude. I don't hate anybody, don't get it twisted.

He left the band dude!

Calm down dude. I don't hate anybody, don't get it twisted.
Lol calm down? I am laughing and shaking my head at your constant predictable Slash bashing in every topic.

I just ran forum posts statistics and it showed that 92.57% of your posts about Slash are negative.

Come on bub, it is just rock and roll. No news for the constant negativity. We are all fans here, let's support all members (past and present) of our favorite band. The world needs more hard rock music.

We need more love and less negativity, bub.

#127: Paint to the Tile

a4155899388_2.jpg

http://music.bucketheadpikes.com/album/paint-to-the-tile

There's also the new Thanatopsis album (Buckethead with Travis Dickerson, who played keys on Population Override and has done several other projects with him in the past), which was put together from outtakes of the three previous Thanatopsis records..it's actually pretty great :)

Thanatopsis - Requiem

271737745.jpg

http://travisdickersonmusic.com/shop/#!/Thanatopsis-Requiem-pre-order/p/48327127/category=813535