The Official "Axl's Hair, Face, Weight and Facial Hair" Thread

Vincent Vega

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad. That pic that compares hi in 2006 with 1993 shows how much he's aged in the last half decade.

There's a bunch of newer ones here that are just sad to see. Just imagine what he might be like in another 5 or 10 years.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=565224713517620&set=a.535602616479830.117903.156211814418914&type=1&permPage=1

I don't think he is too overweight or looks as bad as everyone likes to make out but clearly in 2006 he bulked up and had some heavy duty exercise routine. At some point he let this slip (2009 perhaps, I think he said it was his worst year ever, maybe he became very depressed) looks like the muscle has turned to fat but it would probably only take 3-6 months to get back in shape. I would hope those close to him would be encouraging it in some way for health reasons if nothing else. He has also had the cane a bit recently, perhaps he has back or knee issues that have been getting in the way.

For a guy who was always conscious of how he looked right up until recently I don't think he is being lazy by letting it go a little I think there must be more too it.

If he would have been able to keep his '06 look and physique, he could easily be added in the picture of "good looking rock stars" that have been posted.

Honestly, all he has to do is lose some weight and he'll start to look better, easily.

Hell, Axl was in good shape during some part's of 2010.

Like here at the Rose Bar show.

url33.jpg

If he would have been able to keep his '06 look and physique, he could easily be added in the picture of "good looking rock stars" that have been posted.

Honestly, all he has to do is lose some weight and he'll start to look better, easily.

The cornrows really screwed his image up in 2006. Imagine 2006 without the cornrows + a bandana. The media would have praised his looks.

09 to 13 is five years and once you reach a certain age, the aging process accelerates with each year. His hair probably is getting thinner and harder to maintain. I cut my husbands hair for him and have done for the last 10 years, everytime I do this it is getting slightly thinner and greyer, this has increased a fair bit in the last 3 years, he will be 46 this year.

I swear the majority of people on this board must be under 30 and mustn't take any notice of older relatives or acquaintances.

He could improve himself a little but growing older is normal.

Edited by alfierose

I dont really see the hair difference, except a slight difference in how his hair was that specific day. I mean, no one has 100% identical hair every day. But overall, I don't see any difference at all.

09 to 13 is five years and once you reach a certain age, the aging process accelerates with each year.

This stops at a certain age again, though. And everything slows down ;)

And wtf happened to Axl's hair from '09?

'09 hair

31347357-31347362-slarge.jpg

'12 hair

Favim.com-33479.jpg

'13 hair

76496596328819859409.jpg

LOL at the hair theories :lol: .

You don´t need to be an expert or a professional hair stylist to see the difference. In the first pic he had his hair straightened and in the other pics his hair is all natural, not straightened,just normal.