Corey Talor fu#@ed Axl's Piano

fergus

Why did Axl not snap after he heard Corey Taylor rubbed his junk on his piano and made fun of him in public?

The Old Axl would of challenged him on 2 a fight ! Vince Neil Style...

Edited by fergus

I've been to one of his acoustic shows like this, and I'm seeing him again at download this year with Slipknot/Stone Sour.

I don't know much about him but for what I do know if he like to act up the crowd. I'm sure there are truths in his stories, but I think there just stories which he bends the truth to get a better reaction. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story and all that.

He can be a bit melodramatic, he was putting on tears (of joy/respect) last year at download because of the reaction he was getting. Apparently he does this a lot...

Edited by Axl_morris

I think Corey Taylor is now a joke. So no need to be punished

(i write this as a big Slipknot fan. It's a shame that Corey becomes a joke, a totally media whore)

I agree... I used to be a BIG Slipknot/StoneSour fan, but IMO Corey peaked at Come What(ever) May. That album was fucking awesome. Since All Hope Is Gone, he's turned into a douchebag. I don't know if it's because he cleaned himself up but kept his attitude, or what. Shame...