Apocalyptic Love could've been a lot tighter if a few tracks were trimmed.

Towelie

What's the best three songs on Apocalyptic Love bar Anastasia?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really enjoy this album, but it could definately stand to lose a few tracks. It would've been much tighter as a ten track album with this tracklisting:

1. Apocalyptic Love

2. You're A Lie

3. Standing In The Sun

4. No More Heroes

5. Crazy Life

6. Anastasia

7. Not For Me

8. Hard & Fast

9. Far And Away

10. Shots Fired

Still, it's a great album to listen to when the suns shining!! I've also started a poll "Best track on Apocalyptic Love bar Anastasia." For me, it's a toss up between Standing In The Sun (such a great riff) or Not For Me.

Edited by Towelie

The album perfectly achieves what it was going for. Bad Rain is awful, but everyone else seems to love it, so whatevs. Take away the bonus tracks that don't really count and it's hardly too long.

Edited by bacardimayne

The album perfectly achieves what it was going for. Bad Rain is awful, but everyone else seems to love it, so whatevs. Take away the bonus tracks that don't really count and it's hardly too long.

I'm with you on Bad Rain. Crappy filler track, along with One Last Thrill and Carolina.

I don't think Crazy Life should've been relegated to a bonus track. I think it's one of the best tracks on the album - reminds me a lot of 70s Aerosmith.

I'm with you on Bad Rain. Crappy filler track, along with One Last Thrill and Carolina.

I don't think Crazy Life should've been relegated to a bonus track. I think it's one of the best tracks on the album - reminds me a lot of 70s Aerosmith.

One Last Thrill is fast-paced and fun, exactly what I want out of a Slash filler track, so it does the job. Carolina is shit, but it's a bonus track, so that's to be expected. Swap Crazy Life with Bad Rain and you have a perfect rock album.

One Last Thrill is fast-paced and fun, exactly what I want out of a Slash filler track, so it does the job. Carolina is shit, but it's a bonus track, so that's to be expected. Swap Crazy Life with Bad Rain and you have a perfect rock album.

I think what irks me about One Last Thrill is the fact that it's the second track on the album. You're supposed to open with the big guns and save the filler for 3/4 of the way through (ala Chinese Democracy).

^^ Good picks. I'm with you on Halo as well - it's average at best.

Excellent

Anastasia

Great

Not For Me

Shots Fired

Far & Away

You're A Lie

Standing In The Sun

No More Heroes

Crazy Life

Decent

Apocalyptic Love

Hard & Fast

We Will Roam

Meh

Bad Rain

Carolina

One Last Thrill

Halo

Great

Anastasia

Good

Halo

Standing In The Sun

You're A Lie

Not For Me

No More Heroes

Shots Fired

Apocalyptic Love

Decent

Crazy Life

One Last Thrill

Meh

We Will Roam

Hard & Fast

Far & Away

Shit

Bad Rain

Carolina

Edited by bacardimayne

Great

Anastasia

Good

Halo

Standing In The Sun

You're A Lie

Not For Me

No More Heroes

Shots Fired

Apocalyptic Love

Decent

Crazy Life

One Last Thrill

Meh

We Will Roam

Hard & Fast

Far & Away

Shit

Bad Rain

Carolina

You keep trashing "Bad Rain"!!! Thats it! I challenge you in an Apocalyptic Love in a Pole Match!!!