Best guns moment ever!

Ryan95

What is your fav guns moment ever? What made you fall in love with them in the first place? What was the exact moment you said god i love this band! I am genuinely intrigued to hear people's reasons.

Seeing the WTTJ vid when I was little. The band exploding in popularity in '89. YCBM, NR, Garden of Eden. '01 RIR (WTTJ especially), '02 VMAs. Dont care what anybody says. I've seen it enough times to have my own opinion of it. '10 L'Arc Rosie, S America, Europe.

I've always liked GNR, but I really started to love the band when I realized how much blind hate surrounds the band. When I listened to Chinese Democracy (the live version of course because the album hadn't been released), I realized that GNR still has a lot of potential despite Slash's departure. I purchased all GNR albums and the leaks appeared and soon I realized that the greatest band on this planet (IMO) is hated because of brain dead reasons. I guess in a way the haters made me a harcore fan.

SCOM opening riff. 5 seconds into it I was hooked 4life

Me, too. Saw the video on MTV and was hooked instantly. I'd heard Jungle and seen the video and actually didn't like it all that much. But SCOM hooked me.

And eu4ic is right about the 02 vma's. Axl's voice was shaky to say the least, but the energy was completely off the charts.

For me it would be hearing WTTJ the first time in fourth grade. Another kid had brought AFD to school and we listened to it on his Walkman at recess. I traded Top Gun for the NES for it that afternoon. I've been hooked ever since!

For me it would be hearing WTTJ the first time in fourth grade. Another kid had brought AFD to school and we listened to it on his Walkman at recess. I traded Top Gun for the NES for it that afternoon. I've been hooked ever since!

You robbed the fuck out of whoever you unloaded that shitty game on. Good trade! :thumbsup: