What exactly does Pitman do in GN'R?

Vincent Vega

Takes to the stage drunk, and acts more drunk while playing his wobbly keyboard. I really don't get what a wobbly stand add's to playing a keyboard, not unless Pittman pretends to play (i'm joking here).. Maybe Axl should mount his piano on a huge wobbly stand, and attempt to play it - that would be a new level of circus entertainment. The funny thing is, one of the best things from him on Chinese was the intro section he ripped from another artist's album. We know Axl wants cover artists, but Pittman took it to a costly level.. hehe..

Edited by vaida

Takes to the stage drunk, and acts more drunk while playing his wobbly keyboard. I really don't get what a wobbly stand add's to playing a keyboard, not unless Pittman pretends to play (i'm joking here).. Maybe Axl should mount his piano on a huge wobbly stand, and attempt to play it - that would be a new level of circus entertainment. The funny thing is, one of the best things from him on Chinese was the intro section he ripped from another artist's album. We know Axl wants cover artists, but Pittman took it to a costly level.. hehe..

Love circus life, by the twitching of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.....

He throws in the towel when Axl is having an off night.

644742_479822908706111_534944364_n.jpg

And he picks up the slack and represents NEW GNR when Axl isn't feeling up to singing with Neil Young

208040_477568575598612_1016851008_n.jpg

I see the sly edit :thumbsup:

He is GNR... That is all....

In all honesty he probably does a lot of the live production stuff... Like all the effects and things like that... I'd imagine he's more important in terms of studio stuff and writing... Silkworms, enough said

In serious pitman does all the sound fx and background synths. Every touring act has a guy who does that, but he generally isn't included as a member of the band. Pittman is.

He is GNR... That is all....

In all honesty he probably does a lot of the live production stuff... Like all the effects and things like that... I'd imagine he's more important in terms of studio stuff and writing... Silkworms, enough said

In serious pitman does all the sound fx and background synths. Every touring act has a guy who does that, but he generally isn't included as a member of the band. Pittman is.

Just to confirm; I was being sincere... I think it's cool he's a band member, since I actually dig what he does, and enjoy the thing he does live :) I think that he doesn't get the credit he deserves but hey that's just me :)

xXx

Edited by bucketmaster101