Axl looks sad in every picture...what is going on?

Blusky Grenfield

pi2loc, on 14 May 2013 - 8:39 PM, said:

SoulMonster, on 14 May 2013 - 7:43 PM, said:

If I remember correctly you are a member, so I advise you to check out for yourself ;)

Who said the opposite? I'm having a nice conversation with you. You can always command your 3-member forum if you feel with the need of telling the rest what to do. :)

Who is making any commands? I am merely suggesting that you check it out yourself.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remember what I read not long ago. Axl actually said to one of his ex-friends: "How can you support a man who stole 15 years of my life?". That was so funny. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

seriously?

He really said that?

I just remember what I read not long ago. Axl actually said to one of his ex-friends: "How can you support a man who stole 15 years of my life?". That was so funny. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

seriously?

He really said that?

Yes. I think Marc said this twice but I just found this one:

He blames Slash for stealing 15 years of his life this is what Axl told me in 2008 (long story but maybe Axl will explain this one day). There is more to it and I don't even no the reasons. Slash doesn't even know all the reasons. Axl doesn't know how to deal with the anger he has for Slash but somehow was able to deal with anger he had for Izzy and Duff."

Sounds like normal fame baggage shit that everyone goes through. If it is hurting his feelings, he needs to quit being such a pussy. It's a common life lesson that you can count your true friends on one hand.

Axl-Rose-Cane.jpg

Phantom sadness?

Axl looks like Willy Wonka in that picture...

Guest NGOG

It would be great if someone could lock these futile threads and ban the variation of one poster.

Axl does not look 'sad' in every photo he merely opts not to contrive a smile for every Tom, Dick and Harry that craves a pic. The only people who cannot see this are the anti-everything-Axl-does brigade. And I strongly believe those 'users' are merely smokescreens for one or two individuals.

It would be great if someone could lock these futile threads and ban the variation of one poster.

Axl does not look 'sad' in every photo he merely opts not to contrive a smile for every Tom, Dick and Harry that craves a pic. The only people who cannot see this are the anti-everything-Axl-does brigade. And I strongly believe those 'users' are merely smokescreens for one or two individuals.

conspiracy.jpg

It would be great if someone could lock these futile threads and ban the variation of one poster.Axl does not look 'sad' in every photo he merely opts not to contrive a smile for every Tom, Dick and Harry that craves a pic. The only people who cannot see this are the anti-everything-Axl-does brigade. And I strongly believe those 'users' are merely smokescreens for one or two individuals.

Agreed

Guest NGOG

conspiracy.jpg

You are without doubt one of the most braindead cupcakes to ever frequent MyGNR and every time I have the misfortune of reading your posts I can literally feel my braincells crying and trying to escape.

It is indicative of your quality of life that you spend endless hours on a forum dedicated to a band you have expressed no positive attitudes towards. Surely there are greater ways to spend your time? Is there nothing you can attain a sense of positivity over? Actually don't even reply to this I don't want to help generate any more posts from you or your little paramilitary.

conspiracy.jpg

You are without doubt one of the most braindead cupcakes to ever frequent MyGNR and every time I have the misfortune of reading your posts I can literally feel my braincells crying and trying to escape.

It is indicative of your quality of life that you spend endless hours on a forum dedicated to a band you have expressed no positive attitudes towards. Surely there are greater ways to spend your time? Is there nothing you can attain a sense of positivity over? Actually don't even reply to this I don't want to help generate any more posts from you or your little paramilitary.

Shocked%2BBaby.jpg

conspiracy.jpg

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

It would be great if someone could lock these futile threads and ban the variation of one poster.Axl does not look 'sad' in every photo he merely opts not to contrive a smile for every Tom, Dick and Harry that craves a pic. The only people who cannot see this are the anti-everything-Axl-does brigade. And I strongly believe those 'users' are merely smokescreens for one or two individuals.

Agreed

Did you braindead self righteous fuckheads even read the original post? Who the fuck do you think you are?

If there's more to the feud between Slash and Axl, it prob. has to do with the lawyers saying some below the belt stuff on their clients' behalf. Some of it's prob. sitting in a Santa Monica court file, and can't find it online.

I asked someone who read the Axl/Stephanie/Erin testimony and they read it at the courthouse because it wasn't digitized. I don't know why Smoking Gun never put it up though, usually they're the ones who post things like that.

Agreed

Best post of the month!!!!!!!!! Warchild agreeing that people with multiple accounts should be banned. Classic.You literally cannot make this stuff up.

Agreed

Best post of the month!!!!!!!!! Warchild agreeing that people with multiple accounts should be banned. Classic.You literally cannot make this stuff up.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Sounds like normal fame baggage shit that everyone goes through. If it is hurting his feelings, he needs to quit being such a pussy. It's a common life lesson that you can count your true friends on one hand.

Axl-Rose-Cane.jpg

Phantom sadness?

Axl looks like Willy Wonka in that picture...

Agreeded, if Willy Wonka Ate The Chocolate Factory, Mickey Mouse, and Axl Rose.