Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (Guns N 'Roses), "You are witnesses of writing music"

thomase

Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (Guns N 'Roses), "You are witnesses of writing music"

ronthal1.jpg

Known to the general public since 2006. when he became a new member of the legendary band Guns N 'Roses. He played on their latest release "Chinese Democracy." In their concerts, shows a technically very skilful guitar player in the band, and often sing backing vocals Axl Rose.

ronthal2.jpg His biggest contribution to the album is the song "Catcher In The Rye", where his playing was replaced by the great Brian May (Queen). One of the best guitarists of today, it is virtually impossible for a generic division. A great friend of fans (GNR play "Estranged", just because he expressed his fans), relaxed and very charismatic - Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal is a unique phenomenon in the world of rock and roll. Huge talent blended with an incredible personality. The famous guitarist still čuvenijih Guns N 'Roses is separated moment of your time, and he told us some questions. For seven years, the most dangerous band in the world. Step into the wonderful world of Bumblefoot, exclusive to balkanrock:

BR: Hi, Ron! Which these days are interested Bumblefoot? Does the sight some new music on your horizon?

Ron: Hi! It's lots of things going on ...! I do acoustic gigs with singer Tony Harnell and the playing of his latest album "Tony Harnell & The Wildflowers, Ft. Bumblefoot ". Part of the proceeds from the drive will go to Metavivor breast cancer research. I will also hold a guitar workshop week in August (from 10 to 17) in Corfu in Corfu Rock School , that would be awesome ...! I write music for no indie horror films, in fact I'm enjoying myself - next film is called "The Gravedigger," for which I write a complete soundtrack. Earlier this year I launched a line of hot sauces , I've wanted to do for years, I finally managed to make it happen! So that this year a lot of hang out at food festivals 'eat-n-greet' version, it's great fun! Profit from one of my sauces, "BumbleBabe" chocolate cherry hot sauce, will also go to charity for organizations dealing with women's health.

BR: It's pretty busy! The last album you did "Abnormal" from 2008th And after that you threw out the music as individual singles since 2011. year. Can we hope for a new album Bumblefoot?

Ron: With this setup, it's hard to make time for a full-fledged album. That's why I started doing those singles 2011th year, it was the best way to take out the music continuous flow. And much more I could enable that, as I was enjoying - with every song coming and backing track for guitarists and transcripts, I called stems of instruments for any remixes. It was a great way for the issuance of music ... http://www.bumblefoot.com/store.php

ronthal3.jpg BR: Your music is a mix of metal, punk and a lot of experimenting with sounds, rhythms and techniques. What inspires you to experimenting?

Ron: I've always liked the contrast, diversity, "sudden turn" and wandering "without a map." There is something fun and exciting about playing the mad scientist, and combining things that do not usually go together. I used to do that much more. I never planned, I followed how I feel and the music itself happen. I had a lot of experience injecting pop, R & B, hip-hop, funk, disco, electronic, classical music, opera, blues, folk, rockabilly, jazz, swing, Latin, Oriental, New Age, lounge, progressive, industrial, grunge, '40s - '80s Retro Mix your ... some of it with rock / metal roots and all sorts of things happen.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbalkanrock.com%2Fron-bumblefoot-thal-guns-n-roses-vi-ste-svedoci-pisanja-muzike%2F

I had a lot of experience injecting pop, R & B, hip-hop, funk, disco, electronic, classical music, opera, blues, folk, rockabilly, jazz, swing, Latin, Oriental, New Age, lounge, progressive, industrial, grunge, '40s - '80s Retro Mix your ... some of it with rock / metal roots and all sorts of things happen.

:suspicious:

Edited by Rustycage

Yeah, misleading thread title, he's talking about how they come up with the intro jams to songs like Maddy on the spot, not in rehearsal.

Whatever, I've got the new Daft Punk album to tide me over until CDII/the end of time.