Any chance you could ban the trolls?

Guest NGOG

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a hater cupcake

Yeah, on most boards you'd be banned. What possible value do you bring this forum except perhaps donations?

Have you ever been banned? I haven't. One warning from Powerage because I posted a picture of Kim Jong Un whispering in a soldier's ear with the caption - "Kill Bumberfoot" over his "Fuck GNR" comment.

Which frankly I thought absurd, because unlike you guys Bumblefoot has an actual sense of humour. I didn't complain against the warning because I actually like Powerage so didn't want to bother him.

Now if we go back a little further to when Madison was admin I had 2 warnings. 1 from zint for some political nonsense about Israel and 1 from Madison because there was a thread titled - "What would you say to Axl if you saw him on the street?"

My response was "Hi, Mick, I love your work in Simply Red" and "Are you deliberately trying to look like a ginger predator to scare Slash away/"

Unknown to me, Axl was browsing the forum that very day when nobody knew he was about to post. The mods seemed to have some advance warning because all of a sudden there was a massive clampdown on anything remotely controversial being said.

So there you go, I've been here since 2006 and that's the extent of my interactions with the mods. I was suspended for 1 week by Powerage in all that time. No other warnings, bannings or suspensions.

How about you? Let's clear the air here. I have nothing to hide. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. (like Bacardimayne and others)

No, I have never been banned from this forum. Not that I see the point you are trying to make.

Yeah, on most boards you'd be banned. What possible value do you bring this forum except perhaps donations?

Make a poll between the two of you and I'm willing to bet you'd dislike the results.

I doubt it very much :D But if we were to consider that possibility -- just as a mental exercise (come one now, you know you need it!) -- then that would probably be because the value I bring, which is mostly in the form of doing interviews with band members, transcribing interviews, compiling stats, compiling quotes, compiling pictures, compiling bootlegs, making live show databases, compiling old interviews, and so on, and making it all available to fans, is disseminated to all fans regardless of me being here on this forum or not, whereas the value that dude (I honestly can't remember what his nick is I can't bother to scroll up) brings is mostly through cheap jokes that entertain his clusterfuck of like-minded (and of course I use "minded" in its most broad meaning conceivable) would be lost if he weren't here because we both know sure as hell that his humour doesn't have the ability to traverse the Internet.

If you're too sure then make the poll in Anything Goes, the one with less votes leaves the forum forever. Oh wait, what is that? Is that the sound of someone really scared? :lol:

Make it happen.

Hah, no, as I have stated in this very thread, I don't want any of the cupcakes to leave this forum.

But nobody is leaving, except you. Let's make the poll bro, why are you so scared? :lol: It's funny, really funny.

SoulMonster, does it make your skin crawl when someone isn't giving you the last word? You just go on and on and on and on and on..........

Why should I stop when I am having so much fun?

That means he jerks off a lot.

That actually made me laugh ;).

Then stop being such a douche and relax!!!

:hug:

I'm trying, bro. You just can't talk to people the way you do. It's fucking ridiculous.

I am completely relaxed.

I am sorry my English is ridiculous to you. It has undoubtedly been tainted by my profession. I will try to better myself. And I am sure you speak my language perfectly.

If you're too sure then make the poll in Anything Goes, the one with less votes leaves the forum forever. Oh wait, what is that? Is that the sound of someone really scared? :lol:

Make it happen.

Hah, no, as I have stated in this very thread, I don't want any of the cupcakes to leave this forum.

But nobody is leaving, except you. Let's make the poll bro, why are you so scared? :lol: It's funny, really funny.

Come on, now, pu2loc, if I were to do this there must be something in it for me. The off chance of having to leave the forum just doesn't cut it.

My point is that if I am such a "hater cupcake" then how the fuck have I been on this forum for over 7 years with such little hassle?

I thought you would be able to figure that out Mr.Pedantic Intellectual.

Make it happen.

Come on, now, pu2loc, if I were to do this there must be something in it for me. The off chance of having to leave the forum just doesn't cut it.

Yeah, because you'd have to leave this forum forever. I understand, no more humiliation for you.

If you're crying right now I sincerely apologize. Just a comment though, playing nonchalant is very old. ;)

That means he jerks off a lot.

That actually made me laugh ;).

Then stop being such a douche and relax!!!

:hug:

I'm trying, bro. You just can't talk to people the way you do. It's fucking ridiculous.

I am completely relaxed.

I am sorry my English is ridiculous to you. It has undoubtedly been tainted by my profession. I will try to better myself. And I am sure you speak my language perfectly.

I wasn't talking about your English. I was talking about your argumentative, belligerent posting style. But I assume you knew that and just wanted to keep an argument going with someone offering you an olive branch.

Not interested. I'll resume laughing at you now.

Edited by magisme

My point is that if I am such a "hater cupcake" then how the fuck have I been on this forum for over 7 years with such little hassle?

I thought you would be able to figure that out Mr.Pedantic Intellectual.

Perhaps because you used to be alright but are now having difficulties in your life that affects your persona here? I am just winging it, I have absolutely no idea, it could be any of a thousand of reasons. But fact is that you admit being a cupcake now and fact is that on most forums cupcakes would be banned. It is what it is. My question was actually the same as yours, why haven't you been banned? What value do you bring to this forum that prevents you from being booted? I have absolutely no idea.

Funny how so many of the people complaining are members who were formerly banned.

They were banned for a reason. Frankly they should have stayed there.

But no they come back to stir up shit, follow people all over the forum talking shit about them every chance they get and leaving snide little remarks on their profiles.

Then they cry about it when people give them a dose of their own medicine.

I've being posting here since 2006 without issue. Then Sailaway, Damn_Smooth, Volcano, Bacardimayne, Brainsaber come back and start shit stirring unchallenged.

The forum wouldn't have half the problems it has if these fools were silenced.

Crying about people after bitching about others crying. :lol: That's classic!

I don't know how many times I can suggest an ignore feature before you finally comprehend that you should use it, but fuck it, let's keep going. It has to sink in sometime. :shrugs:

PS. I've never been banned. I didn't "come back" from anywhere.

You are just an out and out psychopath, probably a Warchild alt. account.

You are a stalking idiot. Think about that for a sec, meathead. You actively take time out of your day to track down pictures of other forum posters that don't like, or care about you. You have serious issues. You also clearly suffer from some sort of mental deficiency since you've convinced your deluded ass that I'm an alt of anybody.

Once again, since you're slow. i-g-n-o-r-e.

I didn't track down anybody's photo you clown. All you do is aggressively harass posters 24/7. Which you have been warned about by the mods

I have been warned by the mods about no such thing, you twink. Just because you love to cry to them, doesn't mean they tell you shit. And if any one of them did tell you that (Which is severely doubtful considering it's coming from a spaced out idiot like you.) they are a liar. I also rarely engage anyone in conversation, without them crying about me first, so quit passing your fantasies off on to a forum that either knows better, or can easily check if they want to.

Actually, he's right - you have been asked to refrain from abusive behaviour in the past. A couple times. So please, chill out, dude. The insults and name-calling and generally aggressive attitude isn't working.

Make it happen.

Yeah, because you'd have to leave this forum forever. I understand, no more humiliation for you.

If you're crying right now I sincerely apologize. Just a comment though, playing nonchalant is very old. ;)

Huh? Why would I be crying? Or are you actually under the impression that your silliness about voting me out somehow affected my emotions? Well, now it does: Hahaha :D

Edited by SoulMonster

Make it happen.

Huh? Why would I be crying? Or are you actually under the impression that your silliness about voting me out somehow affected my emotions? Well, now it does: Hahaha :D

Because that's what you do all the time. You cry, bitch and complain. It's not that hard to tell.

You even cry about someone else's crying, bitch about someone else's bitching and complain about someone else's complain.

Oh, and it's cool to see you felt the need to edit your post to add your "I'm alright please believe me! I'm not mad!" sentence. Great, but it's not working. We all know you're just butthurt at this point.

Keep the posts coming bro. I'm here. :)

I just try to have fun here waiting amidst the endless waiting for a new album. I never realised a few laughing gifs would cause such high levels of offence.

I mean, this is a rock'n roll band, not the National Philharmonic Orchestra forum.

It seems to me that pointing out absurdities and having a laugh about it is some kind of grave offence, akin to pissing on the tomb of the unknown soldier or passing gas in the Anne Frank house.

And people wonder why the band couldn't be arsed visiting here. It is full of such humourless sensitive individuals I don't really blame them.

You know what I said to Axl when he visited here?

Happy fuckin Christmas.

He replied "The same to you and yours :lol: " and that was that.

The really funny thing here is the amount of people that act as White Nights for The Most Dangerous Rock N' Roll band in the world.

Men in their forties and fifties being defended by Knights in Shining Armour on a fuckin message board. Like as if they'd let the likes of me taking the piss out of them to heart and be so gravely offended that it might spoil their Sunday lunch or something :lol:

You people have such a warped sense of your own importance to the band it is hilarious.

I remember SoulMonster crying but crying really really hard when the Bumblefoot incident happened. He was really sure BBA and Bobbo were going to be banned.

It's been a year I think and that, never happened. So, looooooololololol.

If you guys want to actually argue with each other, please do it in private. This thread is surprisingly still open, but it's open for "discussion" (whatever that may be in this case :lol:), but we don't want to see your arguments together, nor should we have to really. Keep it between yourselves in the PM system.

Funny how so many of the people complaining are members who were formerly banned.

But no they come back to stir up shit, follow people all over the forum talking shit about them every chance they get and leaving snide little remarks on their profiles.

I've being posting here since 2006 without issue. Then Sailaway, Damn_Smooth, Volcano, Bacardimayne, Brainsaber come back and start shit stirring unchallenged.

I don't know how many times I can suggest an ignore feature before you finally comprehend that you should use it, but fuck it, let's keep going. It has to sink in sometime. :shrugs:

You are a stalking idiot. Think about that for a sec, meathead. You actively take time out of your day to track down pictures of other forum posters that don't like, or care about you. You have serious issues. You also clearly suffer from some sort of mental deficiency since you've convinced your deluded ass that I'm an alt of anybody.

I didn't track down anybody's photo you clown. All you do is aggressively harass posters 24/7. Which you have been warned about by the mods

I have been warned by the mods about no such thing, you twink. Just because you love to cry to them, doesn't mean they tell you shit. And if any one of them did tell you that (Which is severely doubtful considering it's coming from a spaced out idiot like you.) they are a liar. I also rarely engage anyone in conversation, without them crying about me first, so quit passing your fantasies off on to a forum that either knows better, or can easily check if they want to.

Actually, he's right - you have been asked to refrain from abusive behaviour in the past. A couple times. So please, chill out, dude. The insults and name-calling and generally aggressive attitude isn't working.

Abusive and harassing behavior are completely different things, so I'll have to apologize; but he 's completely wrong. I simply defend myself. I get attacked over and over in threads I have absolutely nothing to do with and I'm at fault when I make them cry for it. How does that make any sense? The few (Less than 1 in 5.) arguments that I do initiate are with people that are constantly attacking me anyway. It's pretty fucking ridiculous that these people that thrive on insulting people get mod protection when they are insulted. I have never asked for anybody to be banned, or for mods to intervene in any situation. I just wish everybody was able to recieve as well as they dish out.

Abusive and harassing behavior are completely different things, so I'll have to apologize; but he 's completely wrong. I simply defend myself. I get attacked over and over in threads I have absolutely nothing to do with and I'm at fault when I make them cry for it. How does that make any sense? The few (Less than 1 in 5.) arguments that I do initiate are with people that are constantly attacking me anyway. It's pretty fucking ridiculous that these people that thrive on insulting people get mod protection when they are insulted. I have never asked for anybody to be banned, or for mods to intervene in any situation. I just wish everybody was able to recieve as well as they dish out.

Hilarious. Defend yourself? You are, without a doubt, the most aggressive insulting poster on this forum by far. I know it, the mods know it, and the entire forum knows it. You even brag about it here and other places.

Nobody has your corner except Warchild. I doubt even Volcano would stoop so low as to defend your behaviour here.

Perfect example right here. I'll ignore it due to mod request and the fact that he's already been put in his place once in this thread, meeting his quota.

Keep crying to the mods and acting like you do when they're not looking, dice, at least I can rest comfortably knowing that I'm the same whether they're here or not. Obviously you've managed to fool them somehow, you should be proud of yourself for that.

Edited by Damn_Smooth