Any chance you could ban the trolls?

Guest NGOG

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how most of the cupcakes made their way to this thread to defend their actions. Most likely didnt even realise it.

Best if everyone just respected the others opinion and moved on or comment without being an ass. It makes for better conversation amongst fans of the band old and new.

Funny how most of the cupcakes made their way to this thread to defend their actions. Most likely didnt even realise it.

Best if everyone just respected the others opinion and moved on or comment without being an ass. It makes for better conversation amongst fans of the band old and new.

How did this not get locked yet? :lol:

Likely because the mods know there's a fuckin' problem and if they just shut this thread down without addressing it they'd expect a lot of backlash.

That or...it's proving a point.

New forum policy - want someone banned? We take bribes. :lol:

No, really, we're discussing the level of trolling at the moment and looking at some different approaches to dealing with it. I agree that there's a small, specific group of members responsible for most topics going awry.

We're currently undertaking a one-year review, this problem is definitely featuring prominently in our discussions.

No, really, we're discussing the level of trolling at the moment and looking at some different approaches to dealing with it. I agree that there's a small, specific group of members responsible for most topics going awry.

We're currently undertaking a one-year review, this problem is definitely featuring prominently in our discussions.

Thanks HV, sounds good. Also thanks for not locking this.

Honestly, you'd make some good money out of it. :lol:

No, really, we're discussing the level of trolling at the moment and looking at some different approaches to dealing with it.

What do you consider "trolling"?

I agree that there's a small, specific group of members responsible for most topics going awry.

Care to say which small, specific group you're talkin' about? I believe to identify these users you need to verify the whole forum, post by post.

If you're going to slam down the banhammer, ban every single person who contributes to this. i.e. bacardimayne, ShadowOfTheWave, volcano62, sailaway, chokes, etc.

Good to hear it's only a matter of time before pi2loc's ban, HV. Keep up the good work! :)

You can say goodbye too. ;)

What, you want me to wave you off as you're banned?

If they're going to ban users. You and I can say goodbye. That's cool with me. I want you and volcano62 out of this forum -- forever. It doesn't matter if I keep posting or not. :kiss:

Don't act like you won't, you're a shitposter and your whole post history is one click away, babyyyyyyy!

Good to hear it's only a matter of time before pi2loc's ban, HV. Keep up the good work! :)

If they're going to ban users. You and I can say goodbye. That's cool with me. I want you and volcano62 out of this forum -- forever. It doesn't matter if I keep posting or not. :kiss:

Don't act like you won't, you're a shitposter and your whole post history is one click away, babyyyyyyy!

Wanna make an escrow bet?

Wanna make an escrow bet?

Name your price. If it's good enough I will take my time and collect your shitty posts and send them in a PM to HV.

I'm waiting.

Name your price. If it's good enough I will take my time and collect your shitty posts and send them in a PM to HV.

I'm waiting.

Ok, seeing as I don't actually have spare money lying around to be putting in escrow for x months until one of us is banned, how about... if I'm banned for any reason in the next 6 months, I won't come back under any name. Same goes for you.

If you can convince HV to get rid of me, you're rid of me for good. If you're banned, you fuck off for good as well. Deal?