Does Axl have an interview in his plans?

izzydoezit

To be fair if we only talked about things we definitely knew there wouldn't be much conversation. Such is the world of GnR fandom!

To answer to OP, he did quite a lot (for Axl) in the last year so I'm not expecting anything soon. I would love to see him do a press conference type thing alongside the whole band though. I think that is what's missing to date.

Why won't anybody speak about Axl's feud against Slash, reunion etc when he is interviewed?? Many of fans would like to hear about those things..Who even gives a shit about Axl's Halloween tree?? The last interview was boring as fuck!

Guest bellastar2355

Why won't anybody speak about Axl's feud against Slash, reunion etc when he is interviewed?? Many of fans would like to hear about those things..Who even gives a shit about Axl's Halloween tree?? The last interview was boring as fuck!

I really doubt that Jimmy Kimmel's fault though, I'm sure he wasn't allowed to ask such questions

Axl is a coward and everybody would know he is lying when talking about slash, lack of music... so I really don't care about interviews. His open letters are just a bunch of excuses, there's no honesty there, just self pity and blaming others.

GnR used to be this badass rocknroll band with explosive frontman...I still wonder what happened to Axl Rose..Because I don't like what GnR has become..CD had only couple of good songs and the rest were pure shit..It took 15 years to be released and now it's been what? 5 years and no new album..Atleast the old GnR released more records and light years better songs, had better band chemistry etc...I still don't get it why won't Axl speak with Slash? He has spoken and performed with Duff, Izzy..and spoken with Steven..We haven't got clear answer what really happened between Axl and Slash...They were like brothers, man..And you can clearly see that when watching videos where they perform together...It's just sad what GnR has become, so sad..Could Slash do a special guest appearence with GnR? Axl wouldn't like that..

GnR used to be this badass rocknroll band with explosive frontman...I still wonder what happened to Axl Rose..Because I don't like what GnR has become..CD had only couple of good songs and the rest were pure shit..It took 15 years to be released and now it's been what? 5 years and no new album..Atleast the old GnR released more records and light years better songs, had better band chemistry etc...I still don't get it why won't Axl speak with Slash? He has spoken and performed with Duff, Izzy..and spoken with Steven..We haven't got clear answer what really happened between Axl and Slash...They were like brothers, man..And you can clearly see that when watching videos where they perform together...It's just sad what GnR has become, so sad..Could Slash do a special guest appearence with GnR? Axl wouldn't like that..

Yes, it's only been like 17 years since they parted ways! WE CAN'T GET OVER THIS! GRRRRRRR!

Yes, it's only been like 17 years since they parted ways! WE CAN'T GET OVER THIS! GRRRRRRR!

cupcake.

Most of here are young fans who weren't even alive during appetite and illusion era and I don't think they realize how big GnR was at the time..So they don't have the same view as older fans, who have seen the glory days and how GnR has transformed during 20 years..

There is youtube nowdays. The contrast between GNR and nuGNR is quite obvious, and anybody who compares a classic rock band (GNR) with a nostalgia cover act (nuGNR) lives in denial.

It is nostalgia cover band and most people go only to see Axl and listen the old songs..I have witnessed it myself..When CD songs are played people look bored but when old songs are played you can clearly see how people start to sing and go crazy =))