Have you guys ever seen this 2006 Matt Sorum interview where he mistakenly states that GNR haven't toured since 1993??

BBA

Matt was right. See my signature for reference of Guns N' Roses last show. It's been 20 years, I miss them!

You were what, four then? And you miss them? :lol:

What does my age have to do with the last time real Guns performed? or the time I became a fan of real Guns? God forbid young people discovering Guns at this very moment.

What the fuck has happened to this forum? I've been here from the beginning. Seriously, what the fuck happened? Every day it's another stupid, useless, meaningless and fucking RETARDED thread started like this.

I miss LostRose.com

And who cares if you were here since the beginning?

This thread is better than Axl's nose.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt was right. See my signature for reference of Guns N' Roses last show. It's been 20 years, I miss them!

What does my age have to do with the last time real Guns performed? or the time I became a fan of real Guns? God forbid young people discovering Guns at this very moment.

Fuck 'em. They don't know what it was like to line up at the record store in 1991 and feel the music emanating from the shelves. Like ants to my proverbial foot.

Fuck 'em. They don't know what it was like to line up at the record store in 1991 and feel the music emanating from the shelves. Like ants to my proverbial foot.

:rofl-lol:

Just because I didn't start an account doesn't mean I haven't been here from day one. Don't question my validity.

I'm not questioning your validity. I'm questioning your necessity.

Good point by Sorum.

Didnt Izzy said similar thing before? That the current GNR aint GNR?

I don't think so because he's still in Axl's band. A comment like that would have gotten his ass fiiiiired.

Since when is Izzy in the band? I believe you're referring to Dizzy. Like that poor dude would ever speak up.

Good point by Sorum.

I don't think so because he's still in Axl's band. A comment like that would have gotten his ass fiiiiired.

Since when is Izzy in the band? I believe you're referring to Dizzy. Like that poor dude would ever speak up.

Oh, you're right! I read Dizzy, I'm very sleepy.

Good point by Sorum.

Oh, you're right! I read Dizzy, I'm very sleepy.

Sleep and dizzy.

But atleast not fat and lazy.

I wouldn't mind seeing Frank as the drummer for a reunion.

How many shows did you see during the UYI tour?
2 why do you ask? I've seen them with every drummer except Steven. After seeing Steven with his band I realize I didn't miss anything.

If there is a reunion, I would like to see a drum machine (possibly a Casio) as the drummer. Sounds like Sorum with the same amount of feeling - is also much cheaper and does not bitch as much.

Edited by Teroz

Izzy said it 'obviously was not guns n' roses' and that Axl was a little ginger geek who never got any action at high school. It was a classic rock interview from 2001.

then he played with them in vegas last year lol

I wouldn't mind seeing Frank as the drummer for a reunion.

How many shows did you see during the UYI tour?
2 why do you ask? I've seen them with every drummer except Steven. After seeing Steven with his band I realize I didn't miss anything.

id rather see adler if there was a reunion... sorum may be a better drummer but id just rather see steven behind the kit just because

"We got off the road in 1993. That was the last time GNR played". - Matt Sorum

In his mind, that's correct. Because every band that has toured since 1993, in his mind, is not GNR. I disagree with him, but it's his opinion.

That's pretty much the opinion of every rock music fan except a handful of people on the forums.

Izzy said it 'obviously was not guns n' roses' and that Axl was a little ginger geek who never got any action at high school. It was a classic rock interview from 2001.

then he played with them in vegas last year lol

He needs to eat from time to time.

Guest charlie555

I think it is fairly clear that Sorum is talking about how the lineup that included him hadn't toured since 1993.

He is sort of correct though when he says Axl hasn't done shit as at 2006 - this was probably before the 2006 tour and the 2002 tour wasn't exactly a raging success...

Here is a 2006 Matt Sorum interview where he mistakenly states that GNR haven't toured since 1993.

Its true though... GNR played their last show in 93. SO where is he mistaken? I dont get it. I would think that anyone with half a brain could clearly tell the difference and make an intelligent well thought out choice. Clearly the background boys of this era are more or less there to play GNRs most cherished songs by the legacy band and have ZILCH contribution to anything other than the illusion of being GNR just because they get to replicate Slash and Duff and Izzy and Steve/Sorum every time they hit the stage.

I looove how the sarcasm is completely lost on some.

Nice, so the sub-sections are finally condensed and we don't need to use Former Members section? Can we talk about Buckethead in D&N?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/forum/33-former-gunners-1985-2008/

baby-crying.jpg

Remember when you tried to convince everyone that you were a fan of Guns N' Roses a few months ago? What happened? Did Fernando cut you off?