If Axl let someone else replace him as lead singer, would you still support GNR?

TheSeeker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl is probably the stand out talent in GNR. Its hard to find a replacement. Vocal range and stage presence are off the charts.

Not in this century - maybe pre turn of the century

His range is still awesome, and people who go to the shows says his stage presence is excellent. I am not saying he is as good as back in the days, but that is mostly because of his tone quality and lack of unpredictability/fire and not the two things mentioned here.

Stop with the stupid "GN'R died in 1993", you know it has nothing to do with the thread. We get it, you are a purist or whatever you wanna call it.

To answer the question, obviously I won't. Dizzy is not enough to keep me behind GN'R. If Axl leaves, GN'R ceases to exist as an alive band.

False. GNR did not "die" in 1993. GNR had their last performance in 1993. GNR died somewhere in the late 90s, we're not really sure when though. :thumbsup:

That's your point of view. You're not forced to repeat it in each and every thread you post in, though.

And since I'm not forced I'll continue on doing it since that's the freedom of an open board. :)

Stop with the stupid "GN'R died in 1993", you know it has nothing to do with the thread. We get it, you are a purist or whatever you wanna call it.

To answer the question, obviously I won't. Dizzy is not enough to keep me behind GN'R. If Axl leaves, GN'R ceases to exist as an alive band.

False. GNR did not "die" in 1993. GNR had their last performance in 1993. GNR died somewhere in the late 90s, we're not really sure when though. :thumbsup:

Sometime in 97/98? Whenever duff and matt completed the mass exodus

Could be.