[Unconfirmed] New Richard Fortus Interview: Talks Disney project, New GNR album, and Guns' Induction into the RRHOF

BBA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked Richard about this on Facebook and here was his reply:

• Me

Hey there Richard. I was on a fan forum for GNR today and read an interview that seemed a bit sketchy - the user who posted it claims that it's a non-released interview that you did with Hardrock Magazine - did you recently do one with them where you spoke about new guns in the RRHOF and a new record?

• 370178_555203301_320961875_q.jpg
    Richard Fortus

new Guns in the RRHOF? Hardrock Magazine? Never heard of it. Sounds like some skullduggery to me

Edited by Allen8R

• Me

Hey there Richard. I was on a fan forum for GNR today and read an interview that seemed a bit sketchy - the user who posted it claims that it's a non-released interview that you did with Hardrock Magazine - did you recently do one with them where you spoke about new guns in the RRHOF and a new record?

Richard Fortus

new Guns in the RRHOF? Hardrock Magazine? Never heard of it. Sounds like some skullduggery to me

First and foremost, I have zero issue with anyone wanting to substantiate the interview, however; I do take issue with you citing things that I never claimed to be fact. 1) It was never stated that he spoke about Nu GNR being in the RRHOF. He was asked what he thought about the band's induction and whether there was ever any discussion of the current lineup showing up and/or playing. 2) Also, I never stated that he did this interview with Hard Rock Magazine. Another fallacy.

Again, I take no offense with you wanting to confirm this, but due to your misleading phrasing and outright misinformation, it's not surprising that Richard answered the way that he did.

I suggest waiting until August or whenever this is actually due for release and then you can determine whether or not that you were lied to or misled. Or, at the very least, provide Richard with accurate information in your question to him.

ROCKHARD: Can you describe the sound of the new album? Is it similar to the band’s Chinese Democracy album?

RF: There are similarities in musical style, sure. I think the addition of DJ gives it a vibe that is also distinctly different. It’s probably more blues based than a lot of the songs that the public heard on Chinese Democracy.

:popcorn:

Ok guys, i buy Rock Hard Magazine every month and there's no Fortus interview in the latest issue.

Upcoming issue won't be out until mid september cause it's fn' summer !

I don't know why people find the time to build up stuff like that. Damn loosing your time and energy like that...

Rock hard is a very good magazine though ;-)

just as i suspected

Okay, Richard works with Disney and he plays nice soundseffects with his Guitar for the new Star Wars Movie Episode VII coming in 2015. And yeah some Soundseffects from the Star Wars Saga are played with Guitar. (Exempale: Start of a Engine, or the Engine of the Podracer even the sound of the lightsaber)

• Me

Richard Fortus

First and foremost, I have zero issue with anyone wanting to substantiate the interview, however; I do take issue with you citing things that I never claimed to be fact. 1) It was never stated that he spoke about Nu GNR being in the RRHOF. He was asked what he thought about the band's induction and whether there was ever any discussion of the current lineup showing up and/or playing. 2) Also, I never stated that he did this interview with Hard Rock Magazine. Another fallacy.

Again, I take no offense with you wanting to confirm this, but due to your misleading phrasing and outright misinformation, it's not surprising that Richard answered the way that he did.

I suggest waiting until August or whenever this is actually due for release and then you can determine whether or not that you were lied to or misled. Or, at the very least, provide Richard with accurate information in your question to him.

Well, I got the contact of the Chief editor of Rock Hard Magazine France. I'll ask him directly about the interview. Wait & see... :awesomeface:

• Me

Richard Fortus

Yeah well, until you post some kind of source for this unsubstantiated bullshit, the claim is on you because you posted it. And until you can prove that this came from anywhere else other than that bullshit factory sitting on top of your neck that you seem to be calling "BBA Inc" these days, as far as anyone needs be concerned, it is your claim and your "interview".

I'm not waiting around for anything to determine if I was "lied to", and neither would anyone with half a functioning brain. Even if he assumed I meant "inducted" into the RRHOF instead of "present" at it in saying "new guns in the RRHOF", he surly would have recollected the name of the publication having done an interview with them and obviously known what I was referring to.

It's scary how delusional the likes of BBA are penning such elaborate fan fiction and then going onto elaborately defend it. Warchild doesn't haven't anything on this guy.

I wouldn't classify this rubbish as elaborate. Sad, is how I would place it. But I hear ya none the less.

• Me

3:47am

Richard Fortus

Awesome. Skullduggery is a cool word. Love the Fortus

ok guys my buddy sent a message to the Chief editor of Rock Hard Magazine France. He replied today : There's no Fortus interview planned or published lately. End of the story. :popcorn:

Thanks for telling the truth.

Some people should be banned for lying.

ok guys my buddy sent a message to the Chief editor of Rock Hard Magazine France. He replied today : There's no Fortus interview planned or published lately. End of the story. :popcorn:

Haha .. So, your "buddy" supposedly sent a message to the EIC, huh? Any chance this "buddy" has Santa's direct line too?

I hate to break it to all you naysayers, but you're going to feel pretty silly in the very near future, but regardless, I'll be professional and not bust your balls too bad. I assure you that BBA Inc has a very thorough background and reference check to ensure only the most accurate information is being reported.

Also, while I can't speak directly for Subs and HV, I believe that if they definitely thought that this interview was bogus, more than likely they would have either closed it or deleted it by now. Think about it.

Haha .. So, your "buddy" supposedly sent a message to the EIC, huh? Any chance this "buddy" has Santa's direct line too?

I hate to break it to all you naysayers, but you're going to feel pretty silly in the very near future, but regardless, I'll be professional and not bust your balls too bad. I assure you that BBA Inc has a very thorough background and reference check to ensure only the most accurate information is being reported.

Also, while I can't speak directly for Subs and HV, I believe that if they definitely thought that this interview was bogus, more than likely they would have either closed it or deleted it by now. Think about it.

The Rakshit story was way better n funny. This one is really lame.

lol well i got nothing to hide, EIC of Rock Hard Magazine France is called P. L.. His pro email is xxxxx . Guys on the board can email him, i'm sure they'll get the same answer as I got.

TBH that's just ridiculous, if you prefer to keep on lying ! :awesomeface:

EDIT: just edited the post to prevent email spams. But you can find Rock Hard Magazine EIC contact easily on the internet ;-)

Edited by Slash2baz