Dumb and Dumber To

Horrible, horrible, horrible movie. What a shame.

Truly. One of the worst comedies I've seen in years. It was so desperately vulgar, and trashy...even the garish cinematography was repulsive. So sad.

Horrible, horrible, horrible movie. What a shame.

What, did you think for a second it was going to be great? :lol:

Thought there was a slight chance it might have been at least somewhat worthy of the first film, especially since Peter Farrelly said in an AMA (or maybe it was his brother) that it was their best film. I knew that wouldn't be the case, but I thought if they played their cards right they could make a somewhat decent sequel.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched it with my brother this week, we both saw the first one way back when, and we generally enjoyed it and laughed plenty. Big laughs were anything involving Billy in 4C, visiting Peestain's parents, The fart entrapment, The Stephen Hawking dude, Harry's memory and the kidney resolution. Lots of chuckles throughout though, some fun dialogue and anthems. It kinda slacked a bit near the end, but overall it was so much fun seeing Carrey & Daniels back in character and doing the physical stuff as well. A worthy and fun sequel! I like it a lot. :lol:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Well, I enjoyed it. There were parts that didn't land as much as others, but it was still a pretty funny movie. Not as classic as the original, but I've heard so many reviews calling it outrageously vulgar and such, and that never really crossed my mind as I watched it. Too many sensitive people. I could've done without some of the gags, but there was nothing that made me go, "Oh my, that was just uncalled for."

• Like 1

I want to get around to watching this some time next week.

As long as it's better than Anchorman 2, I'll be fine with it.

You are American, right? Can you please explain to me why Americans love Anchorman so much? Seriously, and no disrespect to you, but I think both movies are utter shit, probably the worst "comedies" I have seen in the last decade.

im american and i want to know the same thing :lol:

• Like 1

You are American, right? Can you please explain to me why Americans love Anchorman so much? Seriously, and no disrespect to you, but I think both movies are utter shit, probably the worst "comedies" I have seen in the last decade.

When I first saw Anchorman, I thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen. Years later, I had a drummer in a cover band who would quote it constantly. Eventually, the way he would quote it would make the quotes funny. It's hard to describe, but that's the best I can do haha.

I caught it on cable again and ended up laughing at a lot of the quotes themselves more than the movie if that makes any sense. Over time, I saw the movie enough to where I started laughing at it in context and it just grew on me.

Then I saw part 2 in the theater and went back to being angry at the whole ordeal :lol:

Same here. Never understood the love for Anchorman.

Don't feel bad Nosaj, Russ does it to me all the time :P

Finally saw it a couple of days ago. Definitely a let down (though i was ready for it, considering the onslaught of negative reviews), but it did have me chuckle here and there. For nostalgia purposes it was fun seeing Harry and Lloyd back together one more time, but I'll agree that the movie probably didn't need to be made. But oh well, still love the first movie.

• 3 weeks later...

Intro reminded me of Gn'R for some reason... Don't know why :lol:

Could be a fun spoof when the old band reunites... Slash visiting Axl in the asylum. You don't even have to change Lloyd and Harry's lines, it's dead accurate.

Edited by Rdeyahlxp
  • Like 1