The "5 Questions with Axl Rose" campaign

Guest NGOG

Good luck. If we can support you in some way, let me know.

Great to officially have the forum's backing. :)

Let me explain: After a long process we voted for the five questions we wanted Axl to answer the most, keeping in mind that we have to be very respectful and avoid polemic issues. We sent an email to Team Brazil with the questions and a letter saying why they should reconsider their point of views regarding MyGNR and why they should consider doing this.

Guns N' Roses has two official twitter accounts: @gunsnroses and @paradisecity. The second one tweeted about this project telling the followers to come and vote. Now we're expecting their good will (:

I doubt Axl will come through, but I gotta say, I didn't even expect paradisecity to give you the time of day. Good luck man.

I arranged the paradisecity thing and I have to be honest, it wasn't that a big deal. They've retweeted this forum in the past, the real uphill battle is securing the interest of GNR management.
Thanks for organizing. Good luck!

Much appreciated! Here's hoping! ;)

No, no one ever sent anything before. I mean, we didn't have the emails until last week.

How did you get their emails if you don't mind me asking?

It's not a question I'd personally be willing to answer. We were trusted with these private emails so I would prefer not to divulge anything.
  • Like 1

No, no one ever sent anything before. I mean, we didn't have the emails until last week.

It's not a question I'd personally be willing to answer. We were trusted with these private emails so I would prefer not to divulge anything.

R.e.s.p.e.c.t

Now my whole body is crossed, not just my fingers and toes :awesomeface:

Lol, Axl won't answer any of these question's with a straight, thought out answer because they have nothing to do with Slash or a reunion.

He'll probably just call us all idiot's again for wanting new music and claim that "life doesn't own you shit."

One's gotta find it out the hard way.

I hope he will answer at least some of them.

Im starting to see other facebook pages and other communities trying out this idea also. As well as comments via instagram.

Really? It would be far better if they'd just throw their weight behind the original attempt. Maybe it can lead to a series of Axl visits but MyGNR should be preference given the innovative way we've approached this. Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

Can we get this pinned if possible? Fernando confirmed they would check our email so the odds are we may get an official reponse.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 3

The questions have been chosen by the voting public:

1. Axl, when are we going to hear new music?

2. Axl, you mentioned an autobiography the last time we spoke to you, do you plan on releasing that?

3. Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II... or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up?

4. Axl, will you ever debut new material live again or did Chinese Democracy sour that idea?

5. Axl, GNR has always released new music by way of albums, would you ever consider releasing new songs individually?

Step 2 in this process is to gauge how we should put this letter to Team Brazil. We approached different people to write a letter and a draft is currently in editing. Does anybody have any suggestions with regards themes/artwork/arguements that should be contained in the letter? Are you all satisfied with the questioning and its wording?

If you have anything you would like to say privately, contact me or Manets.

axlcampaign.png

If this was a true and unbiased list of questions to choose from, 'reunion' and 'Slash' would be what the real majority want to know about the most. Let's be real here.

Also, I say this doesn't happen regardless of what Beta, Fernando, or whomever else may have alluded to. Manets - remember back in 2010 when Beta sent you some vague email response and you took it as gospel that an album was on the horizon and you were one of the few in the know? How'd that go again?

Edited by BBA

The question wasn't what is the email address, the question was how did you get them? That's a fair and valid question where no breach of trust would take place. Don't get a big head because you have these. It's obnoxious.

That being said, I hope this works. It's a long shot, but what else have we got going on?

Edited by Dariablue