The "5 Questions with Axl Rose" campaign

Guest NGOG

The questions have been chosen by the voting public:

1. Axl, when are we going to hear new music?

2. Axl, you mentioned an autobiography the last time we spoke to you, do you plan on releasing that?

3. Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II... or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up?

4. Axl, will you ever debut new material live again or did Chinese Democracy sour that idea?

5. Axl, GNR has always released new music by way of albums, would you ever consider releasing new songs individually?

Step 2 in this process is to gauge how we should put this letter to Team Brazil. We approached different people to write a letter and a draft is currently in editing. Does anybody have any suggestions with regards themes/artwork/arguements that should be contained in the letter? Are you all satisfied with the questioning and its wording?

If you have anything you would like to say privately, contact me or Manets.

axlcampaign.png

If this was a true and unbiased list of questions to choose from, 'reunion' and 'Slash' would be what the real majority want to know about the most. Let's be real here.

Also, I say this doesn't happen regardless of what Beta, Fernando, or whomever else may have alluded to. Manets - remember back in 2010 when Beta sent you some vague email response and you took it as gospel that an album was on the horizon and you were one of the few in the know? How'd that go again?

Every1 knows that a reunion will not happen

The questions are very good, new music, thats what we want, thanks manets & ngog!

Edited by ignaliza

The questions have been chosen by the voting public:

1. Axl, when are we going to hear new music?

2. Axl, you mentioned an autobiography the last time we spoke to you, do you plan on releasing that?

3. Axl, do you still intend to release Chinese Democracy II... or have you shifted mentally towards a record capturing the talents of the current line-up?

4. Axl, will you ever debut new material live again or did Chinese Democracy sour that idea?

5. Axl, GNR has always released new music by way of albums, would you ever consider releasing new songs individually?

Step 2 in this process is to gauge how we should put this letter to Team Brazil. We approached different people to write a letter and a draft is currently in editing. Does anybody have any suggestions with regards themes/artwork/arguements that should be contained in the letter? Are you all satisfied with the questioning and its wording?

If you have anything you would like to say privately, contact me or Manets.

axlcampaign.png

If this was a true and unbiased list of questions to choose from, 'reunion' and 'Slash' would be what the real majority want to know about the most. Let's be real here.

Also, I say this doesn't happen regardless of what Beta, Fernando, or whomever else may have alluded to. Manets - remember back in 2010 when Beta sent you some vague email response and you took it as gospel that an album was on the horizon and you were one of the few in the know? How'd that go again?

Every1 knows that a reunion will not happen

The questions are very good, new music, thats what we want, thanks manets & ngog!

It may very well be that you, manets, ndog, and hundreds of other crazed Brazilians want new music and these answers, but the reality is, the majority honestly couldn't give 2 fucks less about the questions that were asked, new music, or this band at all for that matter. If "the majority" cared about the answers to this shit, why is it that Axl is now relying on his previous band's hits during recent shows and no more than two songs from the epic Chinese Democracy? Is it because the majority care about new music from Axl, Tom, Dick, and Harry and what they're capable of doing in the studio?

Just to clarify, we are talking real world here and not the desires of 5 or 6 Brazilian fan-boys, right? I just want to make sure I'm on the same page. I did breeze through this thread relatively quickly. I may have over-looked something that stated that this thread requires pretend Brazilian make-believe.

Edited by BBA

Yeah man, just me and another 5 brazilian guys. Including NGOG, he's not from Ireland as some people thought, he in fact lives in a favela. We're here on our community hall listening to Chinese Democracy with other dozen of Guns N' Roses fans. It's so good to be brazilian. By the way, gotta go now, because there's been some shooting, the police just came up the favela! Damn, I hate when they do that.

Hey NGOG, you going to our football game at the Axl Rose Beach tomorrow? There'll be some samba after the match, bring your cavaquinho!

BBA, you're pathetic. I feel sorry for you, really do man :/

Edited by ManetsBR

Just ignore BBA. You're talking about someone who sits behind his computer screen typing make believe interviews with GNR band members.

Great job so far guys. I, along with many others, appreciate the effort you've put into this.

On a seperate note, any chance we can read the finished covering letter you sent to TB??

Edited by Towelie

Thanks for the kind words. :)

It would be in your own interests to ignore the posts of BBA and Randy.

I think it's cool that you guys have almost managed to score an interview. But it is tough to get excited after the whole one album in 22 years debacle. A lot of us had high hopes for Axl and the band when he came back in the early 2000's with talk of a trilogy of albums, but things haven't worked out unfortunately. And the only things that would get me excited as a fan at this point are a reunion or a new album. That's just the way it is...

Edited by Randy Lahey

Have you read the questions? If management were to survey the vibes here before making a decision would your silly trolling help MyGNR's case?

If we can get this rolling then potentially you have two massive leaps for the community...

-rather than band members trying to give an answer you have Axl himself telling it how it is, how many times have you heard 'oh only Axl's account matters!'?

- the questions are completely geared towards that all-important new album

Have you read the questions? If management were to survey the vibes here before making a decision would your silly trolling help MyGNR's case?

If we can get this rolling then potentially you have two massive leaps for the community...

-rather than band members trying to give an answer you have Axl himself telling it how it is, how many times have you heard 'oh only Axl's account matters!'?

- the questions are completely geared towards that all-important new album

You do realize that your partner Manets recently started a huge thread on here that encouraged posters to personally insult Beta?

I think we will have confirmation that GNR is over very soon.

Why don't your reserve your inhorent babbling for the confines of your mind?

The latest I have to offer you in terms of an update is that a member of the wider GNR camp has said 'Hopefully it works out. That would be huge for the GNR community.'

The latest I have to offer you in terms of an update is that a member of the wider GNR camp has said 'Hopefully it works out. That would be huge for the GNR community.'

Were they referring to a new album or your interview?

It was in response to asking them about the prospects of Axl actually answering our questions.

It was in response to asking them about the prospects of Axl actually answering our questions.

I think he'll do it.

Hooray for moderation

Did BBA get banned?

No. It's just that I'm now a believer too. I can't wait until we get this Q&A answered that NDOG and Manets are bringing us! We're really lucky that they have the relationship with "Team Brazil" that they do. You never know, this Q&A could be the catalyst that gets us the first single to the forthcoming new album!! Exciting times !!!!

NDOG - Is it too late to ask Axl if he'd consider multiple Brazilian tours prior to dedicating too much of his time to the studio and completion of the upcoming album? *Fingers crossed*

Btw, I also wanted to say how thankful I am that we have a place like this to come to instead of somewhere like htgth where one's opinions are censored.

Edited by BBA

Hooray for moderation

Did BBA get banned?

No. It's just that I'm now a believer too. I can't wait until we get this Q&A answered that NDOG and Manets are bringing us! We're really lucky that they have the relationship with "Team Brazil" that they do. You never know, this Q&A could be the catalyst that gets us the first single to the forthcoming new album!! Exciting times !!!!

NDOG - Is it too late to ask Axl if he'd consider multiple Brazilian tours prior to dedicating too much of his time to the studio and completion of the upcoming album? *Fingers crossed*

Great! Then can you answer my question or will you cowardly deflect it again?